SpiritWebb

Re: 2012 Reality Check

Post by SpiritWebb »

Motion carried!! :)

hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

i think its funny that the mayans do not claim it to be the end of the world but people seem to think so. I think that when 2012 gets here and nothing happens the people who said something would should be banished to pluto forever. :)
SpiritWebb

Post by SpiritWebb »

hallsofvallhalla wrote:i think its funny that the mayans do not claim it to be the end of the world but people seem to think so. I think that when 2012 gets here and nothing happens the people who said something would should be banished to pluto forever. :)
LOL

neronix17

Post by neronix17 »

SpiritWebb wrote:
hallsofvallhalla wrote:i think its funny that the mayans do not claim it to be the end of the world but people seem to think so. I think that when 2012 gets here and nothing happens the people who said something would should be banished to pluto forever. :)
LOL
I second that LOL! :D
This isnt just a gimp mask...This is an S&M gimp mask...
SpiritWebb

Post by SpiritWebb »

neronix17 wrote:
SpiritWebb wrote:
LOL
I second that LOL! :D
Motion carried!! :) It was funny...haha

Return to “Off-Topic”