Hi-5 to Nasa
SpiritWebb

Re: 2012 Reality Check

Post by SpiritWebb »

Well explained!! :)

towcar

Post by towcar »

So if you trust NASA as your source, then there you go :)
SpiritWebb

Post by SpiritWebb »

It would make sense...but who is too know.

hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

hehe or he could be covering something up!!!! Both Science and Religion can show that there is no end of the world in 2012
towcar

Post by towcar »

I think it would be funny if all of a sudden a major government starts telling all its citizens that 2012 is true. Instead of the usual covering it up kinda plan, that would be ironic.
I mean I would do it too if I had Nuclear Bombs being secretly made and I want people to think about 2012 instead.
neronix17

Post by neronix17 »

hallsofvallhalla wrote:hehe or he could be covering something up!!!! Both Science and Religion can show that there is no end of the world in 2012
Religion to be honest cant tell its arse from its elbow and cant prove wether something will or will not happen, and cant show something has or hasnt happened. And as for science, there is no way of them knowing for absolute 100% certainty that the world wont end in 2012. I mean for all we know there could be an extremely advanced race of aliens that for some reason want our planet destroyed (to make way for a bypass or something), could be firing a super powerful weapon that can travel 100 times the speed of light directly at us. I dont believe the world will end on the 21st of December 2012 but Im not going to just dismiss it like that because 'NASA' says its not going to happen, the fact that theres a CHANCE the first moon landing never happened means theres a chance NASA could easily be lying about no evidence too.

The guy kind of said the same as the myth about the Mayan calander but different wording, the Mayan calander ends on 21-12-2012 and then restarts the next day, so the Mayan calander ending on that day is technically true, just that its restarted the next day isnt said.

The solar activity he mentioned has been going on for long enough, true. BUT theres nothing they can do to prove that it WONT be different from all the other times it reaches its climax. For all they know there could me an especially huge solar flare which could easily be the reason for the magnetic poles switching which he also mentioned.

The world might not end on that day but it could be possible that things which eventually lead to the end of the world could begin on that day. Such as world war 3 or something like that. Could even be the begining of the hundreds of years cycle of the poles switching. It could be the day aliens visit earth and show themselves in the day for all to see, leading to mass hysteria, with everyone looting, killing etc.

Theres a lot of things people dismiss as lies immediately. For instance not many people realise the Earth has 2 moons, one which goes around in a normal orbit and another much smaller one which goes around Earth and the Sun in an oval motion (dont belive me then look into it).

Id just like to point out Im not some wackjob that thinks aliens abducted me or anything like that, Im just too open minded to deny that aliens could exist, or that the world might end on 21-12-2012. All I know is Im spending that whole day with my partner just incase, Id rather be safe than sorry.
This isnt just a gimp mask...This is an S&M gimp mask...
ZeroComp

Post by ZeroComp »

I don't believe this crap II beilive in JESUS!!!!!! :lol:
Coding-PHP, Javascript, C++, HTML, mySQL
Modeling/Art-Blender, GIMP
Games-Unity, Game Maker 8
neronix17

Post by neronix17 »

ZeroComp wrote:I don't believe this crap II beilive in JESUS!!!!!! :lol:
How can you not believe in this 'crap' if you believe in jesus? :D
This isnt just a gimp mask...This is an S&M gimp mask...
ZeroComp

Post by ZeroComp »

cause he could end the earth whenever the hell he wants to :D
Coding-PHP, Javascript, C++, HTML, mySQL
Modeling/Art-Blender, GIMP
Games-Unity, Game Maker 8

Return to “Off-Topic”