Update 10_24_2017

hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Update 10_24_2017

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

I think I got a little carried away with this project and where I wanted to start with a simple text based game framework to easily start any game I went full throttle graphics based game. While I still want to the end result to be fully graphically as an option I need to drive it back to its roots.
I am going to keep what I have as mods but slim it down for a good starting point. Get a good text based done then we can make mods to make it more graphical and add more features.
Basically I was creating a game for the players but would have been hard to alter. Would have to strip out a lot of graphics. I need to build it all text based and make templates.
Don't worry this does not slow down development, it actually speeds it up. Hoping to have a release very soon.
Kesstryl

Re: Update 10_24_2017

Post by Kesstryl »

Horray, update!!! As someone who probably will add my own art to my games, this is actually good news.
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Re: Update 10_24_2017

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

And just to clarify I am working towards building it text then making it easily themed by developers so that you do not end up with a cookie cutter game or 15 versions of the same game.

Return to “Updates”