Browser MMO Video#2

Location of the Videos
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Re: Video#2

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

sounds like wamp is not online. Are you sure the little wamp icon is running in your tray?
Medi

Post by Medi »

hallsofvallhalla wrote:sounds like wamp is not online. Are you sure the little wamp icon is running in your tray?
halls this is off topic but can you check the coding section of the forums i need some help :P
theg721

Post by theg721 »

Only video 1 will work, this and the other videos as well as all the downloads don't work.

Help please?
Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

All the videos seem to be working for me. Are you sure it is not something wrong with your internet connection? If you are talking about the video download links, you have to look further into the video download thread to get to the real links. The older ones around the front page of that thread are not up anymore. If you know of anything else not working, please let us know and provide the forum link that has the non-working links on it so we can check it out.
The indelible lord of tl;dr
theg721

Post by theg721 »

Jackolantern wrote:All the videos seem to be working for me. Are you sure it is not something wrong with your internet connection? If you are talking about the video download links, you have to look further into the video download thread to get to the real links. The older ones around the front page of that thread are not up anymore. If you know of anything else not working, please let us know and provide the forum link that has the non-working links on it so we can check it out.
I know about the downloads, none of them work. The YouTube links work but the Vimeo ones don't.

I'll try another browser tomorrow.
Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

Hmm..I tested a few of the Vimeo ones and they worked for me. Maybe they are having some intermittent problems. I will check them again later though to see if they go down.

As for the downloads, I will have to check that out as well. The Rapidshare links are no longer up, but they were replaced by a free download service link. I have not checked it in a while and will have to see if it still works.
theg721

Post by theg721 »

Actually, I think I only tried the RapidShare links. Vimeo were probably changing something, I'll try again.

EDIT: Keeps freezing:

Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

Hmm...not sure what we can do about that. Those videos were placed on Vimeo because they were too long for YouTube. However, later on Halls started splitting them instead of posting them there, so if you can just muscle through those vids, you should be good later. Maybe check further into that thread at what other links are available and try those to see if you can just download them.
Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

Actually, wait...you can download them from Vimeo! I forgot that they are very lax on downloading. To download them, just go to the embedded video here on the forums, and on the video, click the word "Vimeo" in the lower-right corner to be linked to the video's page on Vimeo.com. Make sure you are logged in, scroll the page down and you should have download options there. Just download those and watch them on your computer. There are only a few videos posted on Vimeo as far as I remember. I think the later ones are just split into A and B parts on YT.
Zorber

Post by Zorber »

Code: Select all

( ! ) Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING in C:\wamp\www\Tutorial\connect.php on line 3
Call Stack
#	Time	Memory	Function	Location
1	0.0008	365080	{main}( )	..\Test.php:0 
..... ?

Return to “Older Browser MMO Videos”