Ticket system

Post all your tuts or request for tuts here.
SpiritWebb

Re: Ticket system

Post by SpiritWebb »

Would be nice to finish this...

hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

hehe I promise I will, just so little time. :)
dust1031

Post by dust1031 »

hey halls are you going to finish the ticket system,cause i really need it. and by the way i tried to download the source from the video and it said its no longer avaiable, can you please fix it.
countvoldermort

Post by countvoldermort »

Wow i rember watching this when you uploaded it(wheen i started the MMO game, y PC crashed and i didt have a PC for 6 months, i totally forgot about halls mmo tuts and started them 2 weeks ago) and thinking WOW i want that in my game back in oct 2009 or what ever, lol. If you can find the time could you finish this soonish?? If you can, or cource.
Im dumb;)
mannybianco

Post by mannybianco »

Halls, Any progress on this?
Megachill

Post by Megachill »

Great stuff can anyone reupload the source for this one? Thanks in advance
thbor83

Post by thbor83 »

Great video guide, what happened with the remaining videos? Can't find any follow up after the first video.
It would be great to be able to download the code and see the rest of your tutorials for the ticket system.
Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

Unfortunately, it has been a few months since SpiritWebb has been around. He drops by from time to time, though, so maybe he will make a follow-up.

Otherwise, if you just want to start work on it yourself, we are always here to help with any problems you may have. In fact, that may end up being better, since you will know how every piece of the code works. If you have any questions or problems while working on it, let us know :cool:
The indelible lord of tl;dr

Return to “Tutorials”