Clan Wars

General Chat, Comments
njfrlng

Clan Wars

Post by njfrlng »

Can't figure out how these work.

Ive declared, but don't understand how a clan wins. Have only been able to surrender.

Is this an incomplete feature that requires you to add to it?

Or am I just missing something?

Otherwise what a great system! Im having a blast figuring it out and trying out my ideas!
KyleMassacre

Re: Clan Wars

Post by KyleMassacre »

The clans have an "Honor" points system. When they declare on another clan and they attack eachother they lose points if they lose the battle. And the winner gets points.

When they lose all their points the clan gets deleted because with out any points they can't show their face without some shame in their game ya know?
KyleMassacre

Post by KyleMassacre »

I did forget to add that the default attack module does not really support this clan wars module but my mugging module does infact support it
njfrlng

Post by njfrlng »

mhmm ok thanks!

I see the clan honor stuff now, but the honor points dont seem to change.

Kyle,

You mentioned the default mod doesnt support this. I've got yours installed, so am I missing something else?
Last edited by njfrlng on Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KyleMassacre

Post by KyleMassacre »

I have the only clan war module. The Honor is a clan stat and honor is only taken or gained if a player attacks a player their clan is at war with and they win or lose. I suppose I can make it better by displaying the clans honor in their home page or this can be another clan module idea that cycles through all the clan stats and displays them

Return to “General”