Kyle's NWE tuts

General Chat, Comments
KyleMassacre

Kyle's NWE tuts

Post by KyleMassacre »

First off let me start by apologizing that these are not video tutorials, and I have spoken with Halls and he plans on making some more video tutorials when he gets a free moment.

Alain has done the initial tutorial video which can be found HERE and also Halls created a video on the installation of NWE. I went ahead and created a few dirty tutorials to help some of the new guys with the engine/framework covering various aspects of it and here are the first 3 installments. I do plan on making some more to try and cover a lot of NWE but I just started school so time is not on my side but I will try and make more (at least 1 a week). I created these 3 fairly recently to get the ball rolling and if you have any questions about my tutorials or you dont understand I urge you to hit me up and i'll do my best to clear it up. Or if you find an error let me know.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Thank you and enjoy
Kesstryl

Re: Kyle's NWE tuts

Post by Kesstryl »

Non video tuts are just fine, anything that shows how something is done works great. Thank you!
KyleMassacre

Post by KyleMassacre »

Kesstryl wrote:Non video tuts are just fine, anything that shows how something is done works great. Thank you!
Thanks. If you have any questions feel free to let me know
a_bertrand

Post by a_bertrand »

Nice content Kyle! Thanks for sharing it!
Creator of Dot World Maker
Mad programmer and annoying composer
KyleMassacre

Post by KyleMassacre »

thank you I'm just hoping this gets things goingand that most of it is actually correct lol

Return to “General”