Need tut video intro graphics for IR

Looking for a team? Need some team members?
Jackolantern

Need tut video intro graphics for IR

Post by Jackolantern »

In case you have missed the discussion, we have been talking about ways to bring in more members to IR. One very actionable way we thought of was to open up video tutorial making to anyone who feels they have something to share that can help other devs.

What I would love is if we could get a slick Indie-Resource.com opening graphic that anyone making a tutorial video or series could download and splice into their video to give the videos a common brand and increase viewers awareness of IR if they come across them on YouTube. Unfortunately, I have no idea where to even start on something like that, and art is also not my strong suite.

If you have any experience and feel like you could make the opening animation for our tutorial videos, please respond here or send me a PM so we can discuss some ideas. It could make a great portfolio stuffer if you are wanting to go professional one day, and it is a great way to help support IR as well! Thank you!
The indelible lord of tl;dr
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Re: Need tut video intro graphics for IR

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

I love it! and agree. In my mind I see the the current logo but moving, like code running across the screen.
Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

hallsofvallhalla wrote:I love it! and agree. In my mind I see the the current logo but moving, like code running across the screen.
That sounds cool! Honestly I really didn't have much of an idea on what it would look like lol. :lol:
The indelible lord of tl;dr
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

I am near finishing up some new javascript tuts. If we can get this done soon enough I will add it. I will give it a go today
Ark

Post by Ark »

I know a close friend of mine that makes video editing that can make this. He's really good and make can a great job, here's an example of what he can do:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me-k7aOVP5U[/youtube]

He said that for $20 will do it, what do you guys think?
Orgullo Catracho
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

i will pay $20. Give him my contact info so I can explain how I want it.

Return to “Recruitment”