internal play

Talk about game designs and what goes behind designing games.
Perry

Re: internal play

Post by Perry »

Noctrine wrote:I agree with the above. Knowing everything that happens really kills the joy of playing the game for me.
I agree with that in rpgs type games. but what about in strategy or fps games where what happens next in the storyline or other planned out stuff isn't always why you play? In those types game I like to play for the unscripted stuff.
Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

Perry wrote:
Noctrine wrote:I agree with the above. Knowing everything that happens really kills the joy of playing the game for me.
I agree with that in rpgs type games. but what about in strategy or fps games where what happens next in the storyline or other planned out stuff isn't always why you play? In those types game I like to play for the unscripted stuff.
It still just kills the magic to it, even if you would be playing just for the gameplay. It will always look unfinished, unpolished, and just generally weak to the designer because they will only be looking at its faults and shortcomings.
The indelible lord of tl;dr
Perry

Post by Perry »

I can understand how that would happen
Torniquet

Post by Torniquet »

i creat to what i would like to see....

but. i also include things that i may not enjoy as much but i think others may do.

i dont think it should be a case of do i like it do they like it....

because u wont please everyone. if you create to your vision while keeping inmind features others may like... then your more likely to create something everyone will enjoy rather than a handfull.
New Site Coming Soon! Stay tuned :D

Return to “Game Design”