DELETED DELETED DELETED DELETED DELETED

Looking for a team? Need some team members?
randomalexlol

Post by randomalexlol »

DELETED DELETED DELETED DELETED DELETED DELETED DELETED DELETED DELETED DELETED DELETED DELETED
Last edited by randomalexlol on Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
randomalexlol

Post by randomalexlol »

DELETED DELETED DELETED DELETED DELETED DELETED DELETED DELETED DELETED DELETED DELETED DELETED
Last edited by randomalexlol on Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vitinho444

Re: Browser Based Operating System

Post by vitinho444 »

Do you mean.. a "Windows" in the browser? Wow that's deep...

I have no idea on how you can start this or even develop it.. I always wanted to make one but a bootable one. But dude.. Imagine you can make the GUI and that stuff.. then what? What will be your OS used for? Games? Nop, Programming? Cant see how...

Not trying to stop you or anything, but i really want u to think about it so you don't "waste" time in projects that will get stuck..
My Company Website: http://www.oryzhon.com

randomalexlol

Post by randomalexlol »

Last edited by randomalexlol on Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
randomalexlol

Post by randomalexlol »

Last edited by randomalexlol on Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vitinho444

Post by vitinho444 »

As i said, i was not saying that so you could STOP the project.. just couldn't figure the use.. Yea it would be cool for a calculator.. maybe a host inside a host :O but beyond that..
My Company Website: http://www.oryzhon.com

randomalexlol

Post by randomalexlol »

ronislegend

Post by ronislegend »

I've actually been planning on starting a web technology based OS, for browser and desktop, just in the planning but will start once I get a few of my other projects complete. I'm not sure how I'm going to code this yet, I wanna say js, but I don't like the idea of an OS source code available like that. I'm thinking of other ways.
ronislegend

Post by ronislegend »

I'm thinking a responsive bootable OS, an OS that is booted on your computer probably from a linux based kernel and renders the OS via PHP and JS, and you can remotely access your OS or computer from the web, because it's all stored in the cloud, and your OS is responsive to mobile devices. Hmmm sick idea, I just don't have the time right now. I want to create microcontroller based computer maybe arduino and use micro linux to boot the OS, and the hard drive is completely cloud based.
Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

Sounds cool, but extremely deep with a huge workload! I love the idea of a server-side OS so people could access it essentially with a computer or phone than can only run a web browser, but sending the images of the GUI in a timely manner is no small task, considering that to even display 24 FPS (which would appear choppy to most users) would put each frame's rendering time under the typical lag of the Internet. I know it is possible since there is software like this that exists, but it requires a ton of magic, and magic doesn't come cheap or without a ton of elbow grease!
The indelible lord of tl;dr

Return to “Recruitment”