Missionary Studios Looking For Artists

Looking for a team? Need some team members?
Abdinho07

Missionary Studios Looking For Artists

Post by Abdinho07 »

Hey Guys!

I am currently looking for artists to help out on a Realistic FPS game. Just like the "Beautiful Game", "Gameplay is Fundamental". I am currently a student learning how to be a 3d artist and make authentic animations and I will be able to provide reference pictures for the artist I bring on board. The project is currently at ground zero and that is why I need artists who can work with me.

What I need is:

2d Artist(s): Who can create concept art to base the game off of and a logo for the game. Be able to put time in the game so the game can progress smoothly.

3d Artist(s): Who can create cod-style multiplayer maps and urban-style single player maps.

I hope to begin development soon, so if you are proficient as a 2d Artist and 3d then you will be most appreciated.

I am looking for hard-working passionate people who are willing to put in at least an hour a day so work can be done and I can give pictures of players and discuss about the way I want the game to be. There are no leaders here and everyone has a fair say and is appreciated.

Hopefully if I can get the project started right now we can get the project on its way to showcase very early screens by August 31, 2012.

If you are an artist who want to make a AAA urbanized FPS, then please email me at Abdinho07@gmail.com so we can get started right away.

Best Regards,

Abdifatah Ibrahim
Xaleph

Re: Missionary Studios Looking For Artists

Post by Xaleph »

So i have a question, are you going to work on 2 games at once? Because, "the beatifull game" seems to be a football game and the latter is going to be a "realistic FPS". If you want to create an AAA game, I think you should dedicate your resources to a single project. It`s hard to keep track of 2 projects at the same time, so either you need a big team ( which is impossible without funds) or you should focus on 1 game.

Either way, good luck finding the artists, i myself am not an artist so i have no beef here, just wanted to give you a heads-up.

Good luck
dolcepanna

Re: Missionary Studios Looking For Artists

Post by dolcepanna »

Hi nice ideas good point i can only hope you succeed so I WOULD LOVE TO HELP AND HERE IT GOES I CAN AND I WILL DRAW DESIGN AND COME UP WITH STUFF THAT WOULD FIT THE GAME IN THE MOST PRECISE AND ATTRACTIVE WAY BUT I AM ONLY THE GUY WHO DRAWS IT ALL I CAN'T PROGRAM I CAN'T WORK WITH ARTISTIC PHOTO PROGRAMS SO I AM PRETTY MUCH A PENCILE AND SHEET OF PAPER GUY IF THIS IS GOOD FOR YOU DROP ME LINE AT MY EMAIL dolcepanna@abv.bg

Return to “Recruitment”