"The Beautiful Game"

Looking for a team? Need some team members?
Abdinho07

"The Beautiful Game"

Post by Abdinho07 »

Hello!

I am a big football fan (soccer in the US) and I want to develop a game based on these screens. The image(s) below is the concept art for the project using cryengine3 but I will use whatever engine that is optimal for the project. I currently have a basic idea of what I want my project to achieve but I am flexible to change that. To me "gameplay is fundamental" and that is what I am going to focus on. I am currently a student learning how to be a 3d artist and make authentic animations and I will be able to provide reference pictures for the artist I bring on board. The project is currently at ground zero and that is why I need artists who can work with me.

What I need right now is:
2d Artist(s) who can create concept art to base the game off of and a logo for the game.
3d Artists(s) who can create a stadium (one to start with) and players, boots, balls, and kits for the game

To begin with I don't want to talk about anything related to pay here but I do have something in mind in terms of kickstarter...

What I need right now:

2d Artist(s) are the priority right now as I need to begin with some sort of concept art and logo to bring on board more of a development team, but 3d Artist(s) are appreciated too.

I hope to begin development soon, so if you are proficient as a 2d Artist and 3d then you will be most appreciated.

I am looking for hard-working passionate people who are willing to put in at least an hour a day so work can be done and I can give pictures of players and discuss about the way I want the game to be. There are no leaders here and I ask for you to work with me not for me but for the "Beautiful Game" of football. Hopefully if I can get the project started right now we can get the project on its way to development by August 1st, 2012. If love the sport of football and want to work on the sport you love to make a realistic representation please think about partnering with me.

If what you see below is promising and you think you can make something of this level of better please send me an email at Abdinho07@gmail.com so we can get started right away.

Thank you to Gkan for the pictures

Best Regards,

Abdifatah Ibrahim

Return to “Recruitment”