Game Development

Looking for a team? Need some team members?
jjjason

Game Development

Post by jjjason »

hello,
I am opening my private server to a development team to make 1 game with it the developers can utilize the server for personal projects. The only thing i ask is the development team to make 1 game together i will supply all the necessary software/programs and the server to develop games and websites with all the software/programs i have on the server would cost around $10,000 or more. Here is the list of programs i have on the server at this time

3ds MAX 2012 Full Version
Adobe Master Collection CS5.5 Full Version
windows visual studio 2010 ultimate Full Version
Expression Studio 4 Ultimate Full Version
Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter Full Version
Blender 2.60a
CryENGINE the free SDK
MYSQL
MyPHPAdmin

The resion i am doing this is to help developers to save money so they dont have to buy a VPN or VPS and the software/programs to develop there projects. Each developer will have equal percentage based on how many developers there are working on the team project. each developer will have there own account on server so they can login and work on the team project or work on there own project using the software/programs i have provided on the server. To get access and a account on the server you must work together on a team project. there will be a agreement so that every one gets a equal percentage of the team project the agreement will be made with the help of the development team so that every one in the team gets a equal and fair share of the team project. i can also setup a communication system for the developers if they want to communicat with other developer by voice or text so it makes it easyer to help develop the project. but my role in all this is to supply the necessary software/programs on to the server that the developers may needs and maybe give ideas on the team project.
Last edited by jjjason on Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:45 pm, edited 8 times in total.
AMD phenom(tm) 2 x4 925 processor 2.80 GHz
DDR3 12gb 1600 RAM
2 xfx radeon HD 4850 1GB DDR3 PCI-E
Asus M4A785TD-V EVO
TX 750W power supply
1.5TB SATA HD
Windows Server 2008 R2
SpiritWebb

Re: Game Development

Post by SpiritWebb »

So if anyone is interested in helping...what exactly will you be doing? 3d assets, programming, both, etc...

Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

Moved to recruitment.
The indelible lord of tl;dr
jjjason

Post by jjjason »

the only skill i am good at is putting websites togather in Microsoft Expression Web 4 and I am not trying to get rich off no one all i want to do is have a game made by people that like making them maybe every one can make some money off it but what i would be doing is just supplying the software/programs and the server and i would publish it yes it may seem i will be doing nothing but really I am not i will be keeping every thing working for you guy and you may know some of those software/programs are not cheap and help little on designing the website for the game and my percentage would be lot lower then the developers percentage and that only for supplying the software/programs, server and the little bit of website design i would do but mostly this is for getting people from different format coding to make a good game
DDR3 12gb 1600 RAM
Asus M4A785TD-V EVO
TX 750W power supply
1.5TB SATA HD
Windows Server 2008 R2
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

Interesting.... I may have a seperate offer for you...Like joining and utilizing those goods towards a team building a 3d multi-player project
jjjason

Post by jjjason »

hello halls i am all ears if you have a idea for a game i edited the the first post with a link to a website that will give you a rough ideas for the game i was thinking of but ideas can be changed at any time if the Developers don't like the ideas for the game but i am trying to put all my ideas down to show every one what i was thinking and a rough idea what the game maybe be like after it done but the developer team have more say about the game and ideas if they don't like my ideasthat they want to make. i am only a person that is supplying the software/programs and server to make a game come to life on to the internet
DDR3 12gb 1600 RAM
Asus M4A785TD-V EVO
TX 750W power supply
1.5TB SATA HD
Windows Server 2008 R2
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Well I could really utilize the server. How is the connection speeds?
You could easily jump in to help design and things.
jjjason

Post by jjjason »

for right now it has low internet speed it is around 15mb to 20mb download and 1.5mb upload but will be upgrading to much faster internet i did have a program called teamspeak 3 server running on it and it worked good with vary little lag
DDR3 12gb 1600 RAM
Asus M4A785TD-V EVO
TX 750W power supply
1.5TB SATA HD
Windows Server 2008 R2
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

15mb to 20mb download and 1.5mb
that is actually quite rocking.
jjjason

Post by jjjason »

yea it is but if i upgrade to the next one up ill be between 30mb 35mb download and 3mb upload speeds that way i want to have a game developed because i know this server can handle it and give the developers something to have fun on and to make there games website and ect and to prove that people don't need a big company to start developing games and websites or have a lot of money to develop any thing. there are people out there that do like help other people out and that is why i am offering my server and software/programs to help developer to make there games or website the only thing i would like to see out of all this is one good game that every one helps make. And yes the develops also can use the server for personal use for make a game or website or just need a server to host something.
DDR3 12gb 1600 RAM
Asus M4A785TD-V EVO
TX 750W power supply
1.5TB SATA HD
Windows Server 2008 R2

Return to “Recruitment”