The World//R:2 looking for some help.

Looking for a team? Need some team members?
crzyone9584

The World//R:2 looking for some help.

Post by crzyone9584 »

My team has finally officially made up their mind and we are going 3d. I have a 3d modeler, only problem is he doesn't know how to animate or texture his creations. He uses Wings 3d so i really don't know what can be done in that. We are exporting them to .lwo or light wave sources for that's what he is able to and unity supports bones, animations, textures of that format.

I'm looking for someone who will be able to take his models and animate them along with creating textures to go on them. It is a non paid position. Sorry we are all broke college students attempting to create a game. Here is some pictures of his models. For free work and having the license to use them how i want I think they are pretty good. There are some things that need to be touched up but they are pretty decent.

We are also looking for someone to make about 3 - 4 different character models for each race/gender. Again this position is a not paid. I will get my concept artist get some characters brought up and would hand you the concept art to go from.

Please PM me or contact me at admin[at]theworld-r2.net

Thanks for your time.

Crzyone9584
Imagecrzy
Male Ninja
Str: 5 Agi: 17 Fort: 5 IQ: 5
HP: 10/10 MP: 5/5
See Full Character:

Return to “Recruitment”