[tut request] eclipse

Place for questions and answers for all newcomers and new coders. This is a free for all forum, no question is too stupid and to noob.
darspire

[tut request] eclipse

Post by darspire »

if anyone is good with eclipse, you should post tutorials on how to make a real game with it. it looks fun but i dont know if i could do that kind of code. but if i see it, and compare it with what i know, i might be able to. :)
if you love something, let it go.
if it doesnt return.....hunt it down and kill it.
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Re: [tut request] eclipse

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

let me be frank...."hey guys I am frank" okay now that I have cheesed up the post let me add more cheese to it.

Eclipse. Cheesy and a waste of time. There are 1,000's of games made with eclipse out there and all 2d game players know it and are sick of them. It is near impossible to get more than 10 players to play any game made with that engine and the community is the worst ever...period!

I am going to coin a new term

Many engines are drag and drop

Eclipse is crap and crop. All you do is crop a bunch of images and crap them onto the scene. Controls are sluggish, download is silly for such a simple game, features are boring. There are a few games made with it that were fun, but all the other mass floods of games ruined that.
darspire

Post by darspire »

well then. lol. do you know another easy to use 2d game maker?
if you love something, let it go.
if it doesnt return.....hunt it down and kill it.
Chromeozone

Post by Chromeozone »

Xtremeworlds..
Xaleph

Post by Xaleph »

Hmmz maybe clarify which Eclipse you mean haha. I thought the IDE for Java et cetera. Same arguments still apply for them though.

Return to “Beginner Help and Support”