Forsaken Sanctum Videos

All code and questions for Urban Realms, Forsaken Sanctum, ect...
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Forsaken Sanctum Videos

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

I am waiting on youtube then I will have the first 8 videos up. I had 20 completed but a few of them could not be recovered from the laptop failure so I am redoing them all. I will get these released though and the whole series completed over the next few days. At least you have the source and some videos to get started. Should have the videos and source up within the hour.
Baseball435

Re: Videos

Post by Baseball435 »

yay! thank you halls!!
Rastan

Post by Rastan »

Thanks a lot for these videos! I learn a lot just watching them every time. I have seen a lot of other tutorials/videos on coding different things. Yours definitely click with me the best.
alexander19

Post by alexander19 »

wohooo finally,thx halls :D
Messi

Post by Messi »

One question....

When i go on to the game with wampserver theres like 4 errors in connect.php
I have imported the database.
I fixed 3 of them(they were spelling mistakes in the code :? ) but i cant fix this one:

Notice: Undefined variable: QUERY_STRING in C:\wamp\www\MyGame\connect.php on line 2

It's something to do with that QUERY_STRING bit but i can't fix it :(

Can somebody tell me how to? :roll:

EDIT 1:

Ok this is wierd but every page i go on theres about 4-6 errors :oops:
I haven't changed anything ive just downloaded them and put them in the right place.
alexander19

Post by alexander19 »

yeap I got the same problem...
When registering an acount ,comes out the following errors:

Notice: Use of undefined constant skill1 - assumed 'skill1' in C:\wamp\www\reguser.php on line 54

Notice: Use of undefined constant skill2 - assumed 'skill2' in C:\wamp\www\reguser.php on line 55

Notice: Use of undefined constant skill3 - assumed 'skill3' in C:\wamp\www\reguser.php on line 56

Notice: Use of undefined constant stat1 - assumed 'stat1' in C:\wamp\www\reguser.php on line 57

Notice: Use of undefined constant stat2 - assumed 'stat2' in C:\wamp\www\reguser.php on line 58

Notice: Use of undefined constant id - assumed 'id' in C:\wamp\www\reguser.php on line 85
could not register skills

EDIT:Why are there so many connect scripts?..cause from what I see they got the same code.
Last edited by alexander19 on Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Messi

Post by Messi »

:S is hallofvahalla going to re-upload do ya think?
alexander19

Post by alexander19 »

we'll wait and see lol
Messi

Post by Messi »

:P ... I just found out that like every .php file has spelling mistakes or other stuff to make errors because i just went to register and like 5 errors showed :(

Return to “Hall's Games”