Forsaken Sanctum Videos

All code and questions for Urban Realms, Forsaken Sanctum, ect...
alexander19

Re: Videos

Post by alexander19 »

hehe...try to log inside the game with the acount you made. ;)
steikar

Post by steikar »

Hi, how to open phpMyAdmin?
When i try to open it the page doesn't appear, only white background.
Server is online and all services are started btw.
Messi

Post by Messi »

I can't log in.... I can't register because when i try to it comes up with these errors

Notice: Use of undefined constant skill1 - assumed 'skill1' in C:\wamp\www\MyGame\reguser.php on line 54

Notice: Use of undefined constant skill2 - assumed 'skill2' in C:\wamp\www\MyGame\reguser.php on line 55

Notice: Use of undefined constant skill3 - assumed 'skill3' in C:\wamp\www\MyGame\reguser.php on line 56

Notice: Use of undefined constant stat1 - assumed 'stat1' in C:\wamp\www\MyGame\reguser.php on line 57

Notice: Use of undefined constant stat2 - assumed 'stat2' in C:\wamp\www\MyGame\reguser.php on line 58
could not register
alexander19

Post by alexander19 »

yes those errors comes up ..but even so your acount get registered(check the players database table)
And try to log in with that lol...
Messi

Post by Messi »

um theres 3 players in the players table but the one i registered with isn't there... lol
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

have any of you watched the beginner tutorials??

These are simple fixes based on your host. There are NO spelling mistakes this came form my live version. Your PHP is a old version. Update your PHP most likely.
Messi

Post by Messi »

So i have to download newest version of wampserver ?
Sorry about what i said about spelling mistakes i thouhgt there were because like in connect.php on the 4th line it write "locahost" instead of "localhost"
lol.
But how can i fix the other errors. :S
I've tried alot of things.
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

This code is not drag and drop code. What code is? You have to define your localhost and how you have it setup. The connect.php should be ran through and fixed according to what your localhost is. I had to rewrite it because this came from my live server, not my localhost. If you are using a old version of PHP you are going to get errors.

The undefined constant is because of the select statement `$stat`, update your php or change the `` to '' and try that or just change it to a skill just to get everything working. SO change `$stat` to Strength or some other stat and change `$skill` to Blade or some other skill.
Messi

Post by Messi »

How do i get the newest php? :oops:
alexander19

Post by alexander19 »

well wamp 2.0 has php version 5.3.0...the newest php version is 5.3.2..and can be downloaded from here http://www.php.net/downloads.php#v5

Return to “Hall's Games”