problem

All code and questions for Urban Realms, Forsaken Sanctum, ect...
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Re: problem

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

look at the top of the table code. It has background color and table color.

Yes I will be doing a tut on how to make more areas.
Kintama

Post by Kintama »

cool thanks on the fix

also i carnt wait for the tut on how to make more area's

is there a way to make it so you like have to catch train/buss to get to them cuz i have some idear's i want to try out

"were did you get the game picture from like the road and all that????"
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

i created the road and a one or two of the buildings in Photoshop, the others I found from various websites.

As far as the train station, just make another location called train station, then when the player clicks on it have them go to a page that asks them where they want to travel and for how much. When they travel have the database update their location to the new location then the query on the index page will pull from the players location. You just need to create the new in the database.
Kintama

Post by Kintama »

wow relly nice work on them also when do you think you will realse/make the area video?
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

well I have quite a bit coming as far as videos, I am just behind because we did a huge upgrade at work on our dialer systems and I am working 12-14 hour days. I havent had time to get a lot done but will have quite a bit released shortly.
Kintama

Post by Kintama »

sweet carnt wait also i hope i speak for every 1 when i say take your time work is more important so it fully understanderble :D

Return to “Hall's Games”