Source

All code and questions for Urban Realms, Forsaken Sanctum, ect...
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Source

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

http://www.mediafire.com/?otyggotigmz

I am placing a temporary license agreement here and will include on in the download tomorrow. EVERYONE who has or will download is tied to this agreement.
License Agreement

By downloading these files you agree to the below

1.You may use these scripts in a free or commercial game. Everything except logo's, the Urban Realms name, and building pics may be used freely.

2. If you use these scripts you are required to place either a link to indie-resource.com or at least credit to indie-resource.com somewhere on the games website.

3. You may not make these files available for download unless on the same page of the link to the download you have a link to Indie-resource.com and a clear explanation that the original scripts came from Indie-resource.com. This MUST be clear and easy to locate on the web page. You must include this license agreement in the download unaltered from its current state.

4. Any and all alterations of these script do not have to be shared. You are not required to notify indie-resource if you use these scripts but the community would appreciate it and would love to see your game.

5. Indie-resource.com is not responsible for any damages to the users PC or OS or any other related software or hardware.

for more information please go to indie-resource.com
do not post in the topic please.

above is a link to the latest version of the source. I have fixed issues posted so far.
noahqw

Re: Source

Post by noahqw »

Hello sorry for posting in here but in the videos on YouTube I was watching you said the source code would be on this sticky. If you could provide a link to it that would be awesome :)
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

you have already watched the video? I just uploaded 1 minute ago!!! :)

link provided in first post now
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

oh i see youtube really screwed up my videos!!! something is wrong, but fixing now.
noahqw

Post by noahqw »

Hey thanks for the source code I'll be watching the videos step by step. Again thanks you :)!!!
Please keep up these videos. And I'll also try to post on the forums as well in return.
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

thanks you for teh support, I have 5 more games coming!
noahqw

Post by noahqw »

Woot! Can't wait... I'm already fiddling with Urban Realms. Very well done.
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

i have updated the source and fixed the problems thus far.
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

temporary agreement on first page.
hardtime81

Post by hardtime81 »

Hey Halls,

I have upload this as well but, when I open mysql and try to test it; it gives me a statement :database not found:,
What must i change to make this demo work. And yes I also, upload it from my files into the sql.

Regards,

Hardtime81
"Its the best of times; its the worst of times!"

Return to “Hall's Games”