I tried bombing my school....

Keep it clean but fun.
towcar

I tried bombing my school....

Post by towcar »

Last saturday at my school me and 9 other people were doing a funny swine flu video for the upcoming assembly. This group was made of me, my best friend, a rich college student, two 95+ average students on the leadership council, a vice principle, a teacher's aid, and funny kid, and a this girl.

So the video was about these tiny pigs (Swine flu) that were attacking students, and taking over the school. Turns out the vice principle was behind this to get people to take his exepmption because we lost them due to swine flu so no body would come to school sick.
(exemption: a free pass out of one final exam if you attendance is good enough)

Anyway it also features germ Busters (Ghost Busters) that came and fought the pigs, and they had big fake guns and they were busting through the school finding the person who caused it all, and they though the Vice principle was on there side.

Anyway the video is amazing and very well done, and one part they have a bomb which is used in the footage. The bomb was made of playdoh, the screen of an old alarm clock, some wires, a computer chip, and two batteries.
When they used this in the scene they left it on the wall, and then later that day during a volleyball practise one teacher saw it, freaked, called a bomb threat....

So the fire fighters came, the police came, ambulances, and a bomb squad thats an hour away came rushing in, the school now has to pay for a 25000$CND fee to pay for it all. The students involved after school will hear there punishment, and I hear if we are extremly lucky we will get a minimal two day suspension. Which i'm really hoping for, since I don't need that on a record and missing school gets you far far behind.

One fire truck I heard alone is 600 dollars, so the bomb squad must be most that cost... Why is this our cost, doesn't the government run the fire stations, police stations and bomb squads? So shouldn't this be paid by taxes?
SpiritWebb

Re: I tried bombing my school....

Post by SpiritWebb »

Thats funny...

On a serious note: I dont know how it works there, but you would think that when you pay taxes, its already covered by the people. But idk...personally if they are going to charge for that, why do we have to pay for it in the taxes then?!

Last Known Hero

Post by Last Known Hero »

Don't you have to pay only if it is a false call?
Power3DArt

-Current Project: Fault [Pre-Alpha]
towcar

Post by towcar »

Last Known Hero wrote:Don't you have to pay only if it is a false call?
Maybe, well now the school is paying for it, and they figured suspending us wouldn't teach us anything so its just writing alot of sorry letters lol

And if we talk to CTV we get suspended because CTV is corrupt media
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

wow! man the government :roll:

Yeah one firetruck runs $600 but ONLY after so many false calls and that is governed by the Fire Chief. Being that it is a School it is free along with any other government protection agency due to it being a safety issue. Whoever is telling you that they are charging is only assuming.

Well good luck with it all.
D3luxe

Post by D3luxe »

That's pretty hilarious, really.

How many bombs ACTUALLY look like that generic discription? A package with a FREAKING CLOCK on it. Seriously? I can see why they would have to be careful about it, but really, in all honesty, bombs just don't look like that.

I could see why someone might be weary about it, but really..I just find that stuff funny :)
Adobe Photoshop CS4/Illustrator CS4
Adobe Flash CS4
3DS Max & Maya
PC Spec:
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 (2.8ghz)
8gb 800Mhz DDR2 RAM
1gb nVidia GTX275
2TB SATA HD
Windows 7 RTM
towcar

Post by towcar »

haha I find it hilarious, ours didn't even look that real.

Bright Blue Play Doh same size as your chunk
The screen of an alarm clock
Two Wires Attched to circuit
Two AA Batteries

And actually my principle is the one saying that they are paying now, so it might go to the school district, which is funded by the Province, which is funded by the government. LOL
SpiritWebb

Post by SpiritWebb »

towcar wrote: And actually my principle is the one saying that they are paying now, so it might go to the school district, which is funded by the Province, which is funded by the government. LOL

LMFAO

ZeroComp

Post by ZeroComp »

Man people these days.....
Coding-PHP, Javascript, C++, HTML, mySQL
Modeling/Art-Blender, GIMP
Games-Unity, Game Maker 8
towcar

Post by towcar »

Haha, Lifes a ball when you make a bomb :)

Return to “Off-Topic”