2012 Reality Check

Keep it clean but fun.
towcar

Re: 2012 Reality Check

Post by towcar »

I don't remember reading about Jesus having unlimited powers of destorying the earth. I think nostradomus said the seconding coming of Jesus is the end;
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

this is becoming religious. Not allowed.
towcar

Post by towcar »

Good Point Halls

One point which isn't religious much:

You say you don't beleive in the 2012, but there is people who beleive 2012 is the second coming of jesus.

Moral of the end of the world is enjoy it while it lasts.
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

who cares when the end of the world is and trying to predict it doesn't make sense. Why would you not try to predict your death instead? At least we know we will die in our lifetime. We do not know if the end of the world will happen in our life time. enjoy it regardless if the end of the world is in 6012. Your gonna die within a 100 years anyways :)
neronix17

Post by neronix17 »

Technically speaking were all slowly dying right now, from the moment you are born you begin to die.
This isnt just a gimp mask...This is an S&M gimp mask...
SpiritWebb

Post by SpiritWebb »

I think something will happen, but not the end of the world.

Some woman popped up showing proof of her lineage to the Mayan's. She said that the 2012 date is not what everyone thinks, its being made out to be bigger then what it actually is. She said its not the end of time, just a change.

I was told this at work yesterday, so I will have to find that story and post the link...

hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

well its a common fact that the mayan calendar does not end on 2012. It simply starts over like our years do. Back in the day they use to scare people with this tactic and get money from them...hmm same thing they are doing today. Its a money scam.

Its like a group of mice saying oh god. The guys house we are living in has a calendar and it ends 2009! There is nothing after 2009, it just ends after December!!! What do we do!!!
SpiritWebb

Post by SpiritWebb »

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/science/20 ... 2012_n.htm

This is what I found...regarding this subject...

Though the stories are fascinating...but if it is to claim a major thing is too happen...what if, and a VERY BIG "IF," aliens make themselves known...

Last Known Hero

Post by Last Known Hero »

I don't think it's the end of the world but i think it could be the end of the world as we know it to be.. either way, i cant do anything about it so i will enjoy my life and if it ends, so be it, if it continues then thats awesome :)
Power3DArt

-Current Project: Fault [Pre-Alpha]
neronix17

Post by neronix17 »

Last Known Hero wrote:I don't think it's the end of the world but i think it could be the end of the world as we know it to be.. either way, i cant do anything about it so i will enjoy my life and if it ends, so be it, if it continues then thats awesome :)
Agreed! :D
This isnt just a gimp mask...This is an S&M gimp mask...

Return to “Off-Topic”