Thanks

Indie-Resource announcements, news and any site discussion.
dave3460

Thanks

Post by dave3460 »

I would like to say thanks to Halls and all of the Indie resource community for all you help and time spent helping a old school computer user.
i have been trying to learn the way to code a game for what seems like eons .
and would like to say most of this community are helpful with my sometime,s stupid questions .
i just hope that this site stays to be a help to all .and stay without any drama or issues coming from people that just arrive to belittle or flame users that are still learning and still enjoy the idea of helping others.

once again thanks to Halls and his team
and all the helpful community
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Re: Thanks

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

Thanks dave, that means a lot.
SpiritWebb

Post by SpiritWebb »

i would have to agree with dave. Thanks Halls...this site has been more helpful to my "little" crew that I have in designing/creating our game. If it wasn't for this site, we would still be...ummm...where do we start? lol...

dave3460

Post by dave3460 »

Spirit i fully understand with you there
i have learnt more from doing the tutorials than i had from trying to work out what the hell all this stuff meant by looking at codes from previous game scripts that i have got.

Halls is the man .the god we know as admin of indie-resource
Sakar

Post by Sakar »

I also have to thank halls a LOT. If it wasn't for his tutorials, or this site as a whole, I would still be using a crappy old template for my website, instead of building it from scratch and making it leaps and bounds better than the old one. Thank you so much halls!

Return to “Announcements and Site Discussion”