Help! Invalid License?

General Chat, Comments
Meaghan

Help! Invalid License?

Post by Meaghan »

Hey all - so had the free version of NWE so decided to get the full version. Yet it won't install, just get this message "License invalid. Please purchase a valid license at: New Worlds Engine."

Anyone know whats up with it?

Thanks!
Meaghan
KaL

Re: Help! Invalid License?

Post by KaL »

Sorry to tell you this but NWE engine is not being supported at the moment. Please read the forum for all the news and troubleshoot for this engine.

-OR-

You can check out KWM Engine the PBBG verison is free for the first 100th registered. Please read the forum for all the news and updated of KWM Engine.

http://newgamesdev-studio.com/

-KaL
Owner of KWM products
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

There are posts here on this exact issue that runs through how to fix.

Have you emailed the support email at fumMayhem? Do that and I will email the owner and have him check it.
Meaghan

Post by Meaghan »

hallsofvallhalla wrote:There are posts here on this exact issue that runs through how to fix.

Have you emailed the support email at fumMayhem? Do that and I will email the owner and have him check it.
Yup emailed yesterday. I went through the posts and could not see anything relating to a fix? There was talk of licenses not working but didn't see any solutions posted...
Thanks for your help!
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

I just sent an email to the owner.

For now you can set it to offline. That will let you develop at least. It is down in the admin section or edit the database directly. Let me know if you need help finding it.

If you can give me a few I will write a script to bypass the check so anyone with the issue can fix it.
Meaghan

Post by Meaghan »

hallsofvallhalla wrote:I just sent an email to the owner.
If you can give me a few I will write a script to bypass the check so anyone with the issue can fix it.
That would be amazing! I have downloaded KaL's World Maker Engine, simply being that its in active update/support etc.
KaL

Post by KaL »

$enableHTTPCache = TRUE;
Should be FALSE when first time installing NWE Engine.
This located in the config.php

Return to “General”