KWM_PBBG Update

Kal's world maker engine
KaL

KWM_PBBG Update

Post by KaL »

well here is a live demo of KWM PBBG verison:

http://pbbg.nowhereelse.x10.mx

It's NEAB engine rename to KWM Engine and convert for the pbbg verison. It's still needs a few more modules like:

1) location - finished

2) combat - pending

3) npc dialog

4) jail - finished

5) hospital - finished

6) auto_precontent.php // auto run files
before game page start -finished

7) new database created for player_stats will
automatically added to all players - finished

8) Hp show realtime live update of
auto regen when hospitalize - finished

KWM_PBBG also have a one click button to
create a module like NWE inside the "Admin Panel" called "Module Creator"

if anyone is willing to volunteer to create
those module that will be great! Let me know so i can give you guys a the license key.

connect with me on FACEBOOK: Saronn Som (so we can chat)
Last edited by KaL on Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
Kesstryl

Re: KWM_PBBG Update

Post by Kesstryl »

Is this going to be a separate engine from the other one?
KaL

Post by KaL »

Yes! This will be separate. I'm planning to make it more like NWE style but the coding is less restricted. Adding element for easy customization.
KaL

Post by KaL »

Here's a video of Hp auto regen when the player is hospitalize.

https://youtu.be/14O2eKPnAtg
BrisbaneGamer

Post by BrisbaneGamer »

Looking good. :)

Your demo currently down?
KaL

Post by KaL »

Sorry, plan to add a new demo. It will be up soon. It's going to be the barebone pbbg version.
KaL

Post by KaL »

OK the Barebone KWM_PBBG version is done!

http://pbbg.nowhereelse.x10.mx

Price: $20

Here are the features:

-Drag Panel
-CSS Panel
-Image Panel
-HOSPITAL
-JAIL
-HP REGEN
-PLAYER_STATS REGEN
-NPC SHOP
-SHOP EDITOR
-DATABASE EDITOR
-IMAGE UPLOADER
-SKIN CHANGER
-CHANGE PASSWORD
-GLOBAL NEWS
-MODULE CREATOR
-INVENTORY
-PLAYER LOCATION

I’ll be working on the document soon.

The place to buy the engine is here:
http://newgamesdev-studio.com/
Last edited by KaL on Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

Nice work KAL!
BrisbaneGamer

Post by BrisbaneGamer »

Hi Kal,

I am excited to play around with your script, below are just a few observations / suggestions etc, as I want your engine to be as good as possible. :)

Possible bugs?

1. When installing the script, I was asked to make an account. Though once the script was installed, I got this error when trying to log in: "Wrong Username or password, or account not yet enabled". I was able to log in using the default 'admin' account listed on the login page.

2. If I go to 'Admin Panel > News' and post something, where does this show? Doesn't appear to add the news to the login page?

3. When you click on 'Preferences' in the Admin Panel then press 'Close', the Admin_Panel disappears.

4. If I create a location called "Mark's House", this works. Though if I go to edit the location in the player_locations table, it only says "Mark". It is as if there is a bug to do with the apostrophe special character.

Feedback / Suggestions

1. In the Shop_Manager, perhaps add a message explaining that people are editing the shop for the location that they are currently at. It may be easier in the long run if you can edit shops without having to be at the location.

2. The 'Database Tables' section is alright, though is not as user friendly as some of the admin pages in MC Codes, which display information similar to how it looks in PHPMyAdmin. It would be good if you could at least make pages like this for things like items and players.

Questions

1. I have worked out how to make new locations / to link them together, though how do you attach an image to a location and can the button say something other than 'Forward'?

2. If I wanted to make my game go live, where would I hide the Css_Panel, Image_Panel, Drag_Panel etc from the homepage?

Feature Requests

It is up to you what you want to put in your barebone version, your pro version and to release as modules, though below are a few ideas:

1. Player list page and search - so you can see all registered players and search for them based on certain criteria. Would also need player profile pages.

2. A gym type feature so players can train stats and have a reason to log on often

3. A crime system or something similar with a magical theme, so players have something else to do

Sorry for such a long post. :)
KaL

Post by KaL »

BrisbaneGamer wrote:Hi Kal,

I am excited to play around with your script, below are just a few observations / suggestions etc, as I want your engine to be as good as possible. :) -Sorry for the poor, scripting

Possible bugs? -Yes! and plus it's at a development stage.

1. When installing the script, I was asked to make an account. Though once the script was installed, I got this error when trying to log in: "Wrong Username or password, or account not yet enabled". I was able to log in using the default 'admin' account listed on the login page. -Fixed

2. If I go to 'Admin Panel > News' and post something, where does this show? Doesn't appear to add the news to the login page? -Fixed

3. When you click on 'Preferences' in the Admin Panel then press 'Close', the Admin_Panel disappears. -Fixed

4. If I create a location called "Mark's House", this works. Though if I go to edit the location in the player_locations table, it only says "Mark". It is as if there is a bug to do with the apostrophe special character. -Fixed

Feedback / Suggestions

1. In the Shop_Manager, perhaps add a message explaining that people are editing the shop for the location that they are currently at. It may be easier in the long run if you can edit shops without having to be at the location. -Yes! it will be update without going into the location. This will be in the bucket list.

2. The 'Database Tables' section is alright, though is not as user friendly as some of the admin pages in MC Codes, which display information similar to how it looks in PHPMyAdmin. It would be good if you could at least make pages like this for things like items and players. -It's the best i can do for now but i hope in the future someone can make a better one. -Maybe someone can build a better one

Questions

1. I have worked out how to make new locations / to link them together, though how do you attach an image to a location and can the button say something other than 'Forward'? -Each location is by ID number. Your image should be the same ID number. You can use the Image upload module in the Admin Panel to upload the image into the player_location/images.

example: location 1 = 1.png , location 20 = 20.png

2. If I wanted to make my game go live, where would I hide the Css_Panel, Image_Panel, Drag_Panel etc from the homepage? -config/config.php // $DragPanelToggle = true; -make this false

Feature Requests

It is up to you what you want to put in your barebone version, your pro version and to release as modules, though below are a few ideas:

1. Player list page and search - so you can see all registered players and search for them based on certain criteria. Would also need player profile pages. -This will be future module or someone can build one and sell it

2. A gym type feature so players can train stats and have a reason to log on often -This will be future module or someone can build one and sell it

3. A crime system or something similar with a magical theme, so players have something else to do. -This will be future module or someone can build one and sell it

Sorry for such a long post. :) -No worries! I love your suggestion. Keep it coming! I'm also slowly making the documents for all the engine core and video tutorials. My goal for this engine is to make the best PBBG engine out there.
Thank you check it out.

Return to “KWM”