Latest News Last Update from Halls

General Chat, Comments
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Latest News Last Update from Halls

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

Well guys I was unsuccessful in buying NWE. If you want exact details you can ping me but to keep it simple I will just leave it at that. I am not sure if Greg will come back here and update the group or leave a message. I will leave that to him.

I have instead moved my direction towards a new engine I am building myself currently called The Simple Engine and I have bought the domain http://simplepbbg.com/

This is an engine much like NWE but MUCH simpler to use. It is nearly drag and drop mods and designed to allow any type of web based game. I will post my first post on it in a few days.
vitinho444

Re: Latest News Lat Update from Halls

Post by vitinho444 »

Sad. Good luck :) Keep us updated.
My Company Website: http://www.oryzhon.com

Jackolantern

Re: Latest News Last Update from Halls

Post by Jackolantern »

Sorry to hear that, Halls, but I think you will be happier working in your own engine in the long-term.
The indelible lord of tl;dr
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

agreed, I am already liking the decision and this engine will be heavily biased towards beginners.
KaL

Post by KaL »

Awww that's sucks. Oh well we just have to move forward then. Check us out on NEAB/SEAB forum. We will be working on the new game and post new updates soon.
MrDJK

Post by MrDJK »

It's a bit sad to see it go so downhill since Greg took it over, I remember the first instance of the engine, planning on being the next *big* text-based engine.
So much time and energy invested in it by countless contributors, seems a waste.
It's like GRPG all over again...

I wish you the very best of luck with your engine, look forward to seeing it released.

- DJK.

Return to “General”