Hi all new and old players

NEAB game engine
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Hi all new and old players

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

Instead of creating a new forums for the game and engine I decided to land everything here for now.

So welcome all.
Zorich

Re: Hi all new and old players

Post by Zorich »

Hi all, I'm Zorich.
I'll be around, looking forward to see you all.
Sunshine

Post by Sunshine »

Hey all , hey Z , this is SunShine. Im arround too
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Welcome!
Servant_Girl

Post by Servant_Girl »

I am Servant_Girl. Ex player helper, gazette team, historian, Island Manager, and most of all, player.

NEaB was my life for the better part of 4 years. I lost sleep over its slow decline. I personally invited at least a dozzon people to come play the game, I spent- at least around 50$ total in advertisements. We stayed up so many late nights trying to think of ways to save the game.

Whatever happens now, whether this takes off or not, I do want you to know that we did everything we could. Please don't think for a second that we just let the old game die.
At your service!
Chromeozone

Post by Chromeozone »

Servant_Girl wrote:I am Servant_Girl. Ex player helper, gazette team, historian, Island Manager, and most of all, player.

NEaB was my life for the better part of 4 years. I lost sleep over its slow decline. I personally invited at least a dozzon people to come play the game, I spent- at least around 50$ total in advertisements. We stayed up so many late nights trying to think of ways to save the game.

Whatever happens now, whether this takes off or not, I do want you to know that we did everything we could. Please don't think for a second that we just let the old game die.
Need more people like this in the world.
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

agreed Chrome, I Never thought that anyone let the game die. I have seen so much passion for NEAB from the users. There was just a lot of negativity from some of the old mods and players and a few even took things to an extreme by not only threatening me but contacting my friends on facebook with nasty messages. However there are a ton more old players that are super excited about this and they are the reason I am even considering this. I think it it will be fun.
zonneschijn

Post by zonneschijn »

Zonneschijn here :D I used to play NEAB a lot. Helped Garg out a bit and had fun creating some islands and later on some quests for the main game.

Looking forward to what will be coming gamewise /storywise.
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Glad to have you.
Raiza

Post by Raiza »

Good day everyone, Raiza here, Gracie13's personal little cavalier. So sad, I didn't get the news the game went down until today when I thought I might try and play and no NEAB. :c I was rare to the game after Gracie stopped playing though. Hope to see things pick-up again seeing as the torch has been passed to someone new. Good luck and careful with our legacy; I'll be keeping a close eye on its progress. c:

Return to “NEAB”