Open source accounting software - Laravel

For discussions about game development that does not fit in any of the other topics.
Curtis Delicata

Open source accounting software - Laravel

Post by Curtis Delicata »

http://www.liberu.org

We are developing accounting software using Laravel 5 and EmberJS. You can view our initial EmberJS structure at GitHub. We are waiting on Laravel 5 stable before we commit that.

Jackolantern

Re: Open source accounting software - Laravel

Post by Jackolantern »

Very nice!
The indelible lord of tl;dr
OldRod

Post by OldRod »

As an accountant... I love this! I've never worked with Laravel, but I'd once thought about trying something similar in CodeIgniter. Just didn't have the time to stick with it.

I might check this out :)
Curtis Delicata

Post by Curtis Delicata »

A lot left to implement but we have the client side nearly complete. Waiting for Laravel 5 stable before we commit resources to server side.
Ganna09

Post by Ganna09 »

I never used this software but I really wish to use it. Can you tell me if I can also use this software for confidential purpose too? Because my professor named Dr. Aloke Ghosh of university told me that sometimes using this can lose your confidential data.
Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

It is more dependent probably on how you use it, and the security in the rest of your server.

But as usual, if you are working with something that must remain highly confidential (such as credit card information, medical information in North America, etc.), you would probably want to get specially-made software for working with such data.
The indelible lord of tl;dr

Return to “General Development”