Frustrating codes [RESOLVED]

Place for questions and answers for all newcomers and new coders. This is a free for all forum, no question is too stupid and to noob.
Epiales

Frustrating codes [RESOLVED]

Post by Epiales »

Okay, I've been trying for about 2 or so hours to figure out ONE LINE OF CODE! lmao :lol: :lol: It'd driving me mad. Below are the ways I have tested so far, and many more, but don't remember them all. The issue is that it's not putting the deposit amount in there.

Code: Select all

echo '<span id="errormess"><big><font color="red"><center><br><b>You have successfully deposited <?php echo "$deposit_amount"?>  </b></center></font></span></big>';

echo '<span id="errormess"><big><font color="red"><center><br><b>You have successfully deposited <?php echo '$deposit_amount'?>  </b></center></font></span></big>';

echo '<span id="errormess"><big><font color="red"><center><br><b>You have successfully deposited <?php echo . '$deposit_amount'. ?>  </b></center></font></span></big>';

echo '<span id="errormess"><big><font color="red"><center><br><b>You have successfully deposited <?php echo . "$deposit_amount". ?>  </b></center></font></span>

echo '<span id="errormess"><big><font color="red"><center><br><b>You have successfully deposited <?php echo . \$deposit_amount\ . ?>  </b></center></font></span></big>';

echo '<span id="errormess"><big><font color="red"><center><br><b>You have successfully deposited '$deposit_amount' ?></b></center></font></span></big>';

echo '<span id="errormess"><big><font color="red"><center><br><b>You have successfully deposited '.'$deposit_amount'.'</b></center></font></span></big>';

echo '<span id="errormess"><big><font color="red"><center><br><b>You have successfully deposited '.\'$deposit_amount'\.'</b></center></font></span></big>';
Any Idears? :D

EPI
Last edited by Epiales on Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nothing fancy, but a work in progress!

http://gameplaytoday.net
a_bertrand

Re: Frustrating codes

Post by a_bertrand »

solution:

echo '<span id="errormess"><big><font color="red"><center><br><b>You have successfully deposited '.$deposit_amount.'</b></center></font></span></big>';
or

echo "<span id='errormess'><big><font color='red'><center><br><b>You have successfully deposited $deposit_amount</b></center></font></span></big>";
Creator of Dot World Maker
Mad programmer and annoying composer
Epiales

Post by Epiales »

a_bertrand wrote:solution:

echo '<span id="errormess"><big><font color="red"><center><br><b>You have successfully deposited '.$deposit_amount.'</b></center></font></span></big>';
or

echo "<span id='errormess'><big><font color='red'><center><br><b>You have successfully deposited $deposit_amount</b></center></font></span></big>";
You all make it look so simple :lol: :lol: :lol: But when I go to add

"$" at the beginning; number_format and "dollars" at the end of it, it messes it all up. But the code you provided does work YAY. Just need to figure ou thow to add the last two things. Thank you!

Epiales

Post by Epiales »

Okay, after a few more hours, I have it. Thanks again for starting me in the right place with the above code :)

EPI

Return to “Beginner Help and Support”