Cron Job issues

General Chat, Comments
SophieEV

Cron Job issues

Post by SophieEV »

Hi, just wondering if anyone can help me, im trying to set up some jailbust and attack competitions that reset every hour which would be better fired from the cronjobs rather then through the game.

i may have set the cron up incorrectly on the server, but im getting a few errors when disabling the ingame cron feature and adding them into my cron jobs.

Firstly i set the Embedded Cron key to false.
Next i added a new daily cron job:
/usr/bin/php -q /home/*****/public_html/modules/cron/auto_pre_content.php >/dev/null

This job seems to be working, but im getting an error each time it runs as follows:
[02-Aug-2014 13:13:02 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function Execute() on a non-object in /home/*****/public_html/libs/common.php on line 712

I've tried various things but I cant seem to get it working, even replacing the whole content of this file with just
code to RunHook("daily_cron.php"); although this does not give me errors, it does nothing.

Any ideas what i may have done wrong?

KaL

Re: Cron Job issues

Post by KaL »

Forget the cron jobs from the server. Just use the engine cron module. Alain comment out the hour rate script inside the cron module.
SophieEV

Re: Cron Job issues

Post by SophieEV »

Solved it now, but thanks :)

Return to “General”