Guide: Marketing your Game Pt. 1 - Landing Pages & Attention

The place to ask questions about 3DStudio Max, Blender, Pro Motion, open source items, libraries, ect..
Losdivinos

Guide: Marketing your Game Pt. 1 - Landing Pages & Attention

Post by Losdivinos »

I have finished the first part of my tutorial series on how to market your browser games. The topi for the first tutorial is: Landing Pages & Catching User Attention.
Basically it is about how to make the perfect landing page for your games and how to turn your visitors into players. Keep in mind that there is not just one way to do it, but this is what has worked for me in the previous time. Hopefully it will work as well for you too. Looking forward to hear your responses.
I have decided to post the article on my marketing blog for several reasons.

You can read the guide here!

Enjoy! :D
Last edited by Losdivinos on Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ask me anything about SEO & Marketing.
Jackolantern

Re: Guide: Marketing your Game Pt. 2 - Landing Pages & Atten

Post by Jackolantern »

Just read the article, and I liked it a lot! Very interesting stuff. Some of it I have definitely felt before, but never really sat down and thought about it long enough to quantify it lol.

Just a small thing: Unless I am missing an article, it appears the numbering here and on your site are out of sync. Here you say this is part 2, but the page is headed as part 1, but again in the first part of the article it says this is the second part. Am I missing the first article?
The indelible lord of tl;dr
Losdivinos

Post by Losdivinos »

Jackolantern wrote:Just read the article, and I liked it a lot! Very interesting stuff. Some of it I have definitely felt before, but never really sat down and thought about it long enough to quantify it lol.

Just a small thing: Unless I am missing an article, it appears the numbering here and on your site are out of sync. Here you say this is part 2, but the page is headed as part 1, but again in the first part of the article it says this is the second part. Am I missing the first article?
Thanks a lot! Glad you liked it.

No, you are not missing any articles at all. I am aware that it seems out of sync, and it is. The reason it is named 2 here and 1 on my website is, because I added an introductory here on Indie-resource, which I didn't add on the website. Might do that later today though. So no, you are not missing anything yet. ;)
Losdivinos

Post by Losdivinos »

Taking some time off from freelancing. What should the next part be focusing on?
Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

How about some advertising basics that a beginner with limited resources could use?
The indelible lord of tl;dr

Return to “Programs/Assets/Libs/Open Source/Ect...”