Mobs

Have a project in the works but not much media? How about an idea you are turning into a project? Maybe a game design document you want to start with. This is the place.
Zameleon

Mobs

Post by Zameleon »

Mobs is an Adventure Role-playing mobile game currently in development by KIDE Entertainment
The game involves a virtual pet which the player creates from scratch and then accompanies through various adventures, battles, and mysteries.

The world of Mobs is set on the course for destruction by a mysterious corruption. The tales tell of a stranger fighting against it alongside a Mob, and that stranger is you.
Start an epic journey to unravel the mysteries surrounding the world of Mobs and fight the corruption plaguing the world and its creatures.

Shape – your very own Mob pet monster starting by deciding on its body-type, elemental type, nature and eyes.

Fight - against various monsters including randomly-generated enemies, unique bosses, and other players in this thrilling turn-based combat.

Evolve – your Mob to new heights by giving it spikes, scales, horns, fur, or even magical attunements! Get creative!

Discover - the crazy world of Mobs! When you're out adventuring a random event may occur at any time! You may run into a crazy scientist, or a lost treasure. Who knows?!

Relax - by spending some time doing various activities with your Mob.

These screenshots are really early and may not be representative of the final product.
ImageImage
ImageImage

We hope you like this first taste of what we're working on, be sure to leave comments and questions below! We're open to suggestions, and we'd be glad to have the community more involved in the development of this game! :)
Dextrhino

Re: Mobs

Post by Dextrhino »

This looks so cool!
Love the design of the monster pets
Dexterity!
a_bertrand

Post by a_bertrand »

Looks good but seems a bit a pockemon style game.
Creator of Dot World Maker
Mad programmer and annoying composer
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

looks great
vitinho444

Post by vitinho444 »

:c why can't i make those graphics.. they look so easy but i bet they are hard as hell to create.

I like the concept very much and the design is beautiful good luck ;)
My Company Website: http://www.oryzhon.com

Zameleon

Post by Zameleon »

a_bertrand wrote:Looks good but seems a bit a pockemon style game.
Thanks! And yes, some of the initial ideas came from things that we grew up with, such as pokemons and I believe that everone who grew up, or had or had interest in things like pokemons have imagined or even drawn their own monsters or imagined what it would be like to adventure with one, and that feeling is what we are trying to capture!
As in the game you are not just any trainer or anything.. You are you, and your mob will be your own unique creation as we allow full customization of its looks, abilieties and even body parts to make it look just the way you want and thats just one part of the whole game ;)

Ill post some more info as we get stuff done, so be on the look out! And please leave comments, or questions as I am really excited to finally talk about this project :)
Last edited by Zameleon on Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zameleon

Post by Zameleon »

hallsofvallhalla wrote:looks great
Thank you!
vitinho444 wrote::c why can't i make those graphics.. they look so easy but i bet they are hard as hell to create.

I like the concept very much and the design is beautiful good luck ;)
Thanks :) and im still learning, you just need to practice alot! ;)
vitinho444

Post by vitinho444 »

Whaaat learning? with that work? No waaayy. Ok we are always learning but you are not a noob... Those are some good mobile graphics right there.. if i were to make one of those.. well first i would use one color in the whole object ahaha
My Company Website: http://www.oryzhon.com

Xaos

Post by Xaos »

Looks great ! Reminds me of Neopets a bit.
Zameleon

Post by Zameleon »

vitinho444 wrote:Whaaat learning? with that work? No waaayy. Ok we are always learning but you are not a noob... Those are some good mobile graphics right there.. if i were to make one of those.. well first i would use one color in the whole object ahaha
Well yeah, I am not a noob, but I still have lots of things to improve like my workflow and techniques :DD The great thing with mobile graphics is that they dont need to be complex to look good, simple shapes and colours look great on mobile devices and are more distinguishable. :)
Xaos wrote:Looks great ! Reminds me of Neopets a bit.
Thanks! Never "played" Neopets, but have heard of it :D

Return to “Project Showoff Tier I”