Official forum for NWE moved

General Chat, Comments
a_bertrand

Official forum for NWE moved

Post by a_bertrand »

It's done. I moved away from MWG forums, closed the forums there and added a redirect to indie resource (the time it will last before the lazy owners will discover it and remove it). Anyhow here we are... Let me know if you have questions suggestions or comments.
Creator of Dot World Maker
Mad programmer and annoying composer
Dominion

Re: Official forum for NWE moved

Post by Dominion »

In case anyone is on the edge of buying this I just want to put my two cents in.

NWE is an amazing engine for a number of reasons, but the one thing that makes it stand out is actually a_bertrand. If you've ever tried a similar engine but either the lack of support or quality of the code has made you look away this is the answer. I've seen threads come up asking for features/fixes that turned up within the engine being implemented very quickly despite this actually being an added feature. Bug fixes are very fast, and the engine itself makes checking for new versions of modules possible directly from the admin panel. I honestly can't push how good he has been at listening to the community from alpha one through to the first full version of the engine.

The engine itself is one of, if not the, best of its kind. I would recommend it at full price, but $20? Pick one up for later use. It's worth the money.
a_bertrand

Re: Official forum for NWE moved

Post by a_bertrand »

Thanks Dom for your kind words. :oops:
Creator of Dot World Maker
Mad programmer and annoying composer

Return to “General”