RTS Broswer based Post Apacolyptic game

Have a project in the works but not much media? How about an idea you are turning into a project? Maybe a game design document you want to start with. This is the place.
weezme

RTS Broswer based Post Apacolyptic game

Post by weezme »

Hello and I would like to welcome anyone to register to my site http://criminals-mafia.com/project/ and check out what I have in the works for a RTS that could turn into something fun. There is a project forum on the main menu that I would love to see people post feed back on.
Jackolantern

Re: RTS Broswer based Post Apacolyptic game

Post by Jackolantern »

Looking good! Only feedback I have is that the page loads in my browser with horizontal scrollbars, which is a best practice not to do. The image appears a bit off-center, which is what causes the scrollbars.
The indelible lord of tl;dr
weezme

Post by weezme »

Jackolantern wrote:Looking good! Only feedback I have is that the page loads in my browser with horizontal scrollbars, which is a best practice not to do. The image appears a bit off-center, which is what causes the scrollbars.
I did finally fix and resize the picture so that there isn't an horizontal scrollbar anymore. Feel free to regester and check out my project forum, I have gotten some art work done like the game border some of the game interface.
Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

Ahh! Much better! I will check it out here in a bit :)
The indelible lord of tl;dr
weezme

Post by weezme »

Jackolantern wrote:Ahh! Much better! I will check it out here in a bit :)
Awesome thanks :) I still have much more work to do, but as you can see in some of the prototype art on my forum I have been busy and will be adding to that tonight actually.

Return to “Project Showoff Tier I”