About a Bot

Keep it clean but fun.
PKDemon

About a Bot

Post by PKDemon »

i was wondering if you could use like javascript to make like a clicking bot for a browser mmo to have it like click on things in-game like gathering herbs and stuff
vitinho444

Re: About a Bot

Post by vitinho444 »

THATS SO WRONG!! CHEATING THAT'S WHAT IT IS!!

But yeah there's some bots that can do some like that.. but i dont know
My Company Website: http://www.oryzhon.com

Jackolantern

Re: About a Bot

Post by Jackolantern »

For something like a PBBG, you could probably either download the website and edit the JS on your end, or inject your own JS into the page running live through a JS console with the help of some additional tools. The problem is PBBGs often change pages, which would have you constantly losing the state of your scripts.

Another, probably more complete and powerful way of doing it in JS would be to write a complete application in node.js that connects to the game as an HTTP client and spoofs everything. It reads the HTML it receives and makes all the decisions, and resends the data itself. The HTML GUI is never displayed. In the end, this may be easier than hacking together a structure inside the JS that actually runs the game. The only downside is if the PBBG relies largely on JS, it would be hard to run it inside a node.js app, but there are some modules that can simulate the DOM to help you.
The indelible lord of tl;dr

Return to “Off-Topic”