Hello everyone

New to the site? Place a post here and let us know about you and what brings you to the site. T
Zykal

Hello everyone

Post by Zykal »

I've been lurking on and off here over the last few years as life has allowed me.

I've been working on various games on and off for a while now.

I'm starting from the ground up on a new game. I've already put a lot of work into spreadsheets and organizing what i want to be able to do in the game and items etc. I've created a large portion of the database already also. I have a basic frame work laid out so far. Now its time for me to start adding in the details.

I've decided this go around i'll ask for help when I need it instead of moving to the next area or item till i figure it out.
Jackolantern

Re: Hello everyone

Post by Jackolantern »

Welcome to the forums! :)

And yes, it is always great to have an extensive game design before getting started, so I think you are on your way! :cool:
The indelible lord of tl;dr
Zykal

Post by Zykal »

Thanks

I've worked on several teams in the past and seems the teams that are organized and put everything down on "paper" first seem to get the best results.

I also tend to try and tackle the hardest parts first so if you need to change them you can without having to go back thru the rest of the game and adjust it to the changes you had to make :)
Elvar

Post by Elvar »

Welcome Zykal, and best of luck with your project. :)
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

welcome and godspeed.
Zykal

Post by Zykal »

Thanks for the warm welcomes :)
SpiritWebb

Post by SpiritWebb »