Hello I-E

New to the site? Place a post here and let us know about you and what brings you to the site. T
Amokage

Hello I-E

Post by Amokage »

Let me start by apologizing if i have crossed any line on my first day here.I am a newbie and a dumb one too..very quick learner actually but as i am writing now,i have zero in any form of programming language and i want to do stuff.So let me start by saying HELLO I-E and i am hoping to learn a great deal with you guys if i am not too late.I noticed this has been on since 2009 and i'm thinking some of the people here must have moved on to a better and more sophisticated sort of programming.Please forgive my english.
Jackolantern

Re: Hello I-E

Post by Jackolantern »

Welcome to the forums! :)

I split off your hello that was in the Sticky thread, and then you made this one at almost the same time lol, so I just deleted the old one :) Just in case you were wondering what happened to it :)
The indelible lord of tl;dr
overras

Post by overras »

Hello! Nice to meet you !
Amokage

Post by Amokage »

it's all good, i tried to delete the other one but noticed that i couldnt for some reason..i realized that this looked like the better way to greet all you fine people..thanks for the clean up.Still trying to go through some part of the forum because it is huge lol...then i'll begin my questionigs and hopful positive or useful response...i just hope i dont bug you guys to much..seeing how programmers are so busy and dont like being distracted at times :)

well thats what i hear though,never seen one to confirm it. :) but honestly i would love to be so busy with something i take interest in and dont even know when the sun sets.This will be my new hobby lol.....

Just bought a book on C++ after i registered here :) ,after i'm done at work i'll head home and start reading up.
SpiritWebb

Post by SpiritWebb »

Welcome, glad to have you!

Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

Glad to have you! And don't worry about "bugging" anyone lol. We have a free-for-all Beginner's Help forum section that is specifically there for new programmers to ask a million questions if they want to :) Not that the members here really mind, but it was more made because a lot of new programmers basically thought they were bothering people (they weren't), so we created a forum section to spell out that no question is too newbie and no real limit on how many questions you can ask :cool:
The indelible lord of tl;dr
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

welcome!
Amokage

Post by Amokage »

thank you,i can see i need to have at least a basic idea of php as well.Ok i'll move to the forum you talked about.I havent come on since then because i was digging into this C++ thing.I am begining to have an idea of how it works :)

heading to the beginners forum now.
Shihonoryu

Post by Shihonoryu »

Hey! welcome to the group! we're happy to have you :D

C++ eh? if you have any questions about it feel free to message me, i also have a short series on C++ basics: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loYD6dFxgKM
Amokage

Post by Amokage »

hehehe...thank you.

I just finished the basics and some of the complex C++.And for some reason i found myself going through some fundamentals==> HTML,currently on CSS,and then will proceed to java,php,is there anything else i should know?...luckily after the hard time c++ gave me,understanding how this others work is easier.To think that some weeks ago i didnt even know anything about computer programming lol...i just have nights to do this unfortunately as work seems to interfere with things.

guys i'm only saying this so if there is something you feel i should do,seeing how i am new to it..please do tell.I am still a newbie as far as i'm concerned.I can't be so active here at the moment due to the fact that i am still gathering/studying how this things work.When i pass this cruel stage and begin to develop or whatever you good people call it..then i'll be bugging so many of you hehehe :)

stay cool all.

Return to “Say Hello”