A little thank you

All code and questions for Urban Realms, Forsaken Sanctum, ect...
Prodigy

A little thank you

Post by Prodigy »

i just want to say thank you for the effort you have put in to teach other people how to make a game, unlike other people who would keep knowledge to themselves. I am not even close to a programmer.. i'm not even a prog.. :P

Anyway, your videos are really getting me into what i always wanted to do, i reached video 4 and realised that i need to study that stuff more thoroughly (been told on the forum :P). Anyway, as a thank you, i'm gonna hang around here teach more people, play your game, offer help with whatever is needed. I owe you this...

I have ideas for a game down on pen and paper, it is HUGE so i can't really past it here. It's still in draft, no solid information yet so. I hope that one day i can form my own team here, and share the game with everyone.. here..

ok i think i kissed ass too much and i think you got my point so... yea! thx :)
Commitment, honor, bravery, loyalty and sacrifice...
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Re: A little thank you

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

Thanks! I appreciate that! Its posts like this that keep me making more.
Anyway, as a thank you, i'm gonna hang around here teach more people, play your game, offer help with whatever is needed. I owe you this...
That is better than me making money off this stuff. All I want is for everyone to help everyone. Thanks again.
Mustardy

Post by Mustardy »

^ theres not many people like you left, halls.
They usually run after the money

it's inspiring what you've done here
i wish to thank you one more time
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

I appreciate that!
62896dude

Post by 62896dude »

I agree with all these people, either I would look online for coding help a while ago and find something that I would have to pay for, or I would find a video that didn't help me in the slightest :p

But yeah, once I watched your videos, I was like... It's free? :D I remember going on Youtube looking up how to make a browser based mmorpg, I watched your first video and it said to go to the Indie-Resource Forum for the rest of the videos, and I was like "Yayy, another scam!" But then I was amazed at how awesome this forum is!! You rock Halls!
Languages: C++, C#, Javascript + Angular, PHP
Programs: Webstorm 2017, Notepad++, Photoshop
Current Project: HP Destiny
Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

I wonder how many other people think it is a scam when you tell them to go the website, Halls lol. Do you say in the videos that everything here is 100% free?
The indelible lord of tl;dr
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

yeah i believe so, but I am quite sure after watching a few videos they figure it out. :)
Phantom Coder

Post by Phantom Coder »

Halls
I want to thank you for the effort you have gave to us to teach us to be able to make BBG's. I know I will be able to make some sort of good game after watching your videos. I have learned a lot from this forum and your YouTube Channel. But as I do not have much time to keep up with it it seems I forget most of what I learned. If you like I can store the videos on my web space. I have your main tutorial and the rts tutorial on my site already.

Thanks again
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

thanks for all the comments!

Return to “Hall's Games”