EncounterScape

Have a project in the works but not much media? How about an idea you are turning into a project? Maybe a game design document you want to start with. This is the place.
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

EncounterScape

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

EncounterScape is a board/card game played through the browser. It is built using PHP, HTML5, CSS, Javascript, Ajax, MySQL and eventually Node.

Players will choose a character to venture through various dungeons, ruins, derilict ships, castles, villages, ect.. Players will venture through them by drawing a card from a deck. There are several types of cards: Encounter, Equipment, Event, Locations, Special, and more. Players will build and play their characters through the deck of encounters until they reach their goal. Players can save the characters or build new ones and can have many depending on their level.

They can auction these characters, equipment, cards, ect, later. Players also can gain or buy new cards that they can slip into the deck. Like equipment cards, specials, ect.. that will help them along the way.

There is a ton more coming soon....
MikeD

Re: EncounterScape

Post by MikeD »

Haha, I was thinking of doing something very similar when I finish my baseball sim. Good luck, the idea looks great so far!
Foofighter

Post by Foofighter »

sound great, i lioke the idea !
Chris

Post by Chris »

Sounds cool! My brother plays a card game called Wizards101 or something. Quite a fun game, maybe you could get some inspiration. Also the system they have developed to load 3D models is really cool.
Fighting for peace is declaring war on war. If you want peace be peaceful.
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

kewl thanks for all the comments.
Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

Sounds good! I have had ideas to do something kind of like that, too! :)
The indelible lord of tl;dr
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

I steal everyone's idea! Muahahaha

Return to “Project Showoff Tier I”