Artist Needed - Operation: Terraform

Looking for a team? Need some team members?
Perry

Artist Needed - Operation: Terraform

Post by Perry »

I think this project is to the point that I need to find an artist to help me develop a "look" for the game. My current progress can be seen in my project showoff. I feel like this project is going somewhere even though I had to be away for a few months I am still very passionate about it and hope to have it open for testing sometime in December.

I am looking for an artist to help by building tiles, characters, buildings, logos, etc. Basically everything. I cannot offer any compensation right now, but I can offer you the chance to have some of your ideas implemented into a game. I am very open to any ideas as long as they fit the game and make sense. I am trying to find someone to help me build the visual part of the world in which the game is set. I would love to find someone to help me develop the story as well, if that person is also an artist that is great, if not I will just keep working on that on my own.

Please PM me if you are interested.
Last edited by Perry on Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Perry

Re: Artist Needed - Operation Terraform

Post by Perry »

I have another programmer on board and we are constantly designing the game, but we still need another artist. If you are interested, please visit our forums and go to the introductions section and tell us about yourself. Thanks! :)

Our forum
Chromeozone

Post by Chromeozone »

Forum:[urlhttp://www.cswordentertainment.hostoi.com/forum/]Visit our development forum here[/url]
This is your signature ;)

to make a it a full link please use - Forum:Visit our development forum here

You have missed the "=" between url and the http://
Perry

Post by Perry »

Thanks :P Sorry I did not notice that when I updated my signature.
Perry

Post by Perry »

We are still looking for someone. I have updated our forum with more information so please check that out if you are interested. Thanks! :)
Perry

Re: Artist Needed - Operation: Terraform

Post by Perry »

We are starting up the search for another artist again. In addition, we are searching for a writer. Please contact me if interested.

Return to “Recruitment”