Been programming

Got a kewl website or have a website question? Hosting? Servers?
SpiritWebb

Been programming

Post by SpiritWebb »

So I been programming for a while on a project (non-game) and created a social network revolving around the paranormal. Something for investigators to sign up for, and allow other people to do searching to find a group near them on who to call/message for whatever the regards it maybe.

Anyway, I have it up under a subdomain now on my server until I can afford to move it too its own server and domain. Tell me what you think, I am the only one of the 4 on there that have an image!!

ParaSocial Network (Test stages)

hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Re: Been programming

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

looking pretty kewl so far!
SpiritWebb

Post by SpiritWebb »

hallsofvallhalla wrote:looking pretty kewl so far!
Thanks...simplicity at its best

PKDemon

Post by PKDemon »

i watch all the paranormal tv shows :)

i signed up :)
SpiritWebb

Post by SpiritWebb »

Thanks! The link currently is on my server but a subdomain until I can get the funds raised up to move it too its own website. :)

The idea is for people to use the site to join and create a community devoted to nothing but the paranormal. Investigators (like my group) are encouraged to join so people who need an investigator can search and find one near them. I still have to re-write the search members page, but at the moment, this is where it sits!! :)

SpiritWebb

Post by SpiritWebb »

Just finished re-writing the members search page. Can search by Newest members, Country, State, City or by group name!

Torniquet

Post by Torniquet »

Looking good :) keep up the good work spirit
New Site Coming Soon! Stay tuned :D
SpiritWebb

Post by SpiritWebb »

Torniquet wrote:Looking good :) keep up the good work spirit
Thank you!

PKDemon

Post by PKDemon »

SpiritWebb wrote:Thanks! The link currently is on my server but a subdomain until I can get the funds raised up to move it too its own website. :)

The idea is for people to use the site to join and create a community devoted to nothing but the paranormal. Investigators (like my group) are encouraged to join so people who need an investigator can search and find one near them. I still have to re-write the search members page, but at the moment, this is where it sits!! :)
if u need hosting i got host i can set up for ya
SpiritWebb

Post by SpiritWebb »

PKDemon wrote:
SpiritWebb wrote:Thanks! The link currently is on my server but a subdomain until I can get the funds raised up to move it too its own website. :)

if u need hosting i got host i can set up for ya
Right now its on a subdomain of the VPS I pay for, but looking to move it, not the whole thing, just the social network...

I know I need a domain for it and was looking at GoDaddy for all of it. How fast are the servers?

Return to “WebSite”