Best free webhosting?

Got a kewl website or have a website question? Hosting? Servers?
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Best free webhosting?

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

Whats a good free web host with lots of space?
Sakar

Re: Best free webhosting?

Post by Sakar »

I use www.000webhost.com atm, but will probably be changing to a paid host due to the lack of an SMTP server there (or it may be my lack of understanding how sending emails through PHP works :))
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

well nevermind, i went ahead and bought a domain and hosting though godaddy. I am building a website for my entire family to upload photos and blog their travels and vacations. Its going to need quite a bit of space and godaddy gives my 150 gigs.
SpiritWebb

Post by SpiritWebb »

aswin wrote:hi i wish to add my hosting experience here .i hosted many sites for my business here http://www.tucktail.com/ here they provide free hosting service for each paid domain
that we buy from them .here i choose ultimate hosting plan for my sites for which they provide me
Unlimited Space+ & Bandwidth!
1000 Email Accounts2
Unlimited MySQL Databases
here we can Enhance our site with today's hottest hosting applications and utilities.
they also provide many other services like domain transfer,domain registration etc... at reasonable cost.i felt happy with their service.
This is an old thread. Please start a new thread...thanks!

Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

Yes, this is a very old thread. I am locking it to ensure a new conversation doesn't start up with people replying to 2 year-old posts. We have several of these threads, and there is no reason why we couldn't have another due to how often hosts go under, change management, or change for some other reason. Please start a new thread to further discuss best hosts :)
The indelible lord of tl;dr

Return to “WebSite”