Fun Series just for laughs

Got a kewl website or have a website question? Hosting? Servers?
kaos78414

Fun Series just for laughs

Post by kaos78414 »

My company needed something to do in between working on our larger projects, so we just released the first three sites in our "Prepared for Anything" series, which features a Zombie Attack Survival Guide, a Raptor one and a Ninja one.

The main site right now is simply a portal with links to the three in the series so far, but I plan to release a suggestions area wherein people can give feedback and suggest new ideas for the next in the series.

The CSS has some glitches in certain browsers that I'm currently aware of -- If you guys find any more problems please let me know.

Feel free to submit tips and rate others. Suggestions/constructive criticism/comments/concerns/issues/ or any other feedback is greatly appreciated.
w00t
Callan S.

Re: Fun Series just for laughs

Post by Callan S. »

Heh, I stumbled the raptor one, just to see if it takes off :)
kaos78414

Post by kaos78414 »

haha thanks Callan. :D

I appreciate it
w00t
Nyaar

Post by Nyaar »

Gotta say I love the idea. I'm annoyed I didn't think of it before ya.

A couple ideas for series additions would be Vampires (the real kind, not the sparkly kind), Mutants, and Nukes.
I'll toss more ideas out later.

As far as the design goes, everything is great. I'm on Firefox 3.6.12 and the only thing I see is that on each of the pages the "Share This" text is a bit in the "Random Tips" button. Just gotta move it down a bit. Otherwise, everything looks great. =)
kaos78414

Post by kaos78414 »

Nyaar wrote:the only thing I see is that on each of the pages the "Share This" text is a bit in the "Random Tips" button
That's probably because you're running adblock. There are google ads in that spot usually and adblock messes with the layout a bit. But thanks for the feedback! Submit some survival tips! :P
w00t
Mustardy

Post by Mustardy »

i cannot even access them...
firefox, latestversion

Return to “WebSite”