and the winner is

Indie-Resource announcements, news and any site discussion.
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

and the winner is

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

Oh the suspense!

This is actually funny in a terrible way but we had a Tie! Both Kry and Noc had 5 votes a piece. Not bad for either one since we only had around 12 votes total.

BUTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the votes had to be excluded due to breaking one the rules. This person only had 9 posts not the 10 required. Their post does not count. This person voted for Noc...soo...... Kry is the winner!!!!!!!

Here is the deal... Both Noc and Kry WILL make great mods. They are both talented individuals that we would be silly not to award them both as a mod. I know Kry has some issue with his ISP so he he might need some backup and we could use more people grabbing the latest indie news and bot killing so why not make them both a mod?

Congrats to both!
kyraneth

Re: and the winner is

Post by kyraneth »

haha that's awesome news! I sincerely thank everyone who voted for me, and I promise I won't let you down :)
Congratulations noctrine my colleague, hopefully we will be able to overthrow the current admins and take over indie-resource soon ;)

On a final note: my isp sucks so bad. I kept yelling at him the whole day over the phone to get this answer: "maybe we will resolve this today" :( so I am currently posting from my phone with a very slow connection, and noc would be very helpful to cover for me in these harsh times ;)
Just FYI, the post is above, so stop looking down here and do something useful.

king noob. Nice.
Noctrine

Post by Noctrine »

I started my plan as soon as the election started :p. Must destroy Charade for not being more active >>
Jesse Dorsey
ProjectANI - Lead Developer Person
http://about.me/jessedorsey
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

haha i didnt want to be the one to mention Charades name but yes he needs to be more active, beat him into submission!!
Jesusfreak

Post by Jesusfreak »

Crap, I forgot to vote :lol: . I was gonna wait until the last day so I could see if any of the people I would have chosen had a fighting chance. Warrior woulda been my first choice but Kyraneth was my backup vote :mrgreen: . Go Kyr!

EDIT: Dang my spelling sucks :lol: .
_-= Official Noob Label -=_
For those with self esteem like mine =).
Charade

Post by Charade »

:roll:
My "posts" in vent outnumber noctrine's.
Exactly.
grif

Post by grif »

i did not vote for anyone.

Return to “Announcements and Site Discussion”