Free webhost

Got a kewl website or have a website question? Hosting? Servers?
Vuvukla

Free webhost

Post by Vuvukla »

Hi, i'm offering free webhosting. I'm using cPanel VPS Optimized 3 and could host sites like Joomla, phpBB, MyBB, SMF, wordpress, etcetera, I hope you get the point out of this..

If you are interested, either PM me or post a reply here :)

((Notice! I will not buy any domain such as .com, .net or anything))
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Re: Free webhost

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

well that's awesome. So will you host a game? What would the domain be like or would we have to get our own domain?

I have a new game I would like to have hosted but it is going to be in testing for quite some time first.

I am not sure your knowledge level but If you wanted a start somewhere maybe you could help with it.
Vuvukla

Post by Vuvukla »

hallsofvallhalla wrote:well that's awesome. So will you host a game? What would the domain be like or would we have to get our own domain?

I have a new game I would like to have hosted but it is going to be in testing for quite some time first.

I am not sure your knowledge level but If you wanted a start somewhere maybe you could help with it.
Sure :) And well, yes, you have to lead your domain to the server i'm using with nameserver if you decide using .com or something.

I could freely help you with free domains such as;
com.nu, .tk, co.cc, co.nr and others..

I could host your game if you want :P

Basic domain is; yourdomain.zimon.bbbblgllglfdlfdllfd.com and stuff lol but I always offer a fresh and cool free domain.
Baseball435

Post by Baseball435 »

Lol that's ironic. I set up a new site today and needed a hoster. I already got one though and will probably stick with it unless it's off half the time.

But about the web host. How did you go about creating a web hosting website? I have always wanted to but never knew how
Vuvukla

Post by Vuvukla »

Sorry, giving a little late answer, but i'm not a member of that webhost anymore, unfortunately.

Return to “WebSite”