Help by loging

All code and questions for Urban Realms, Forsaken Sanctum, ect...
JOJOManLV

Help by loging

Post by JOJOManLV »

I downloaded the source file and upload it into my webserver
I change all conncect.php for my server and then i register sucesfuly and then i try login, the browser show me that login is sucesfull and redirect me and then show me that warning

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/mwwlistl/public_html/ff/locations/connect.php on line 3
Could not connect.

What thet mean?? and how to fix it??

SORY abaout my bad english :(
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Re: Help by loging

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

it is saying your mysql password is wrong. According to that you have a blank password. is that correct? If you are using your localhost can you post your connect.php here?
JOJOManLV

Post by JOJOManLV »

No I am not using a localhost and i write my password right... I think so :D

Right now I have a litle smal problem with directories on my server I will try fix it and you can try it ;)
I hope I fix it after 5-10 minute
Litle bit patiente... :)

EDIT: http://indie-resource.com/forums/viewto ... =67&t=2177 This version is working... Right now I upload it...

Okay, now it working. BUT I look that i need change some code becase I want the game on subdomain, right now it work on anoher directories. I will try fix the problem...

But you can test the game on internet :D http://mww.list.lv/forsaken1/index.php NOW you can see in the net... Dont wory I just wanna try it...;)
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

nice work on getting it online but you must remove my logos when you get a chance. Especially before you start having people play.

Return to “Hall's Games”