Extra fixes

All code and questions for Urban Realms, Forsaken Sanctum, ect...
Baseball435

Re: Extra fixes

Post by Baseball435 »

hallsofvallhalla wrote:i just tested it and it registers fine with me. I will go back through the code and check it again. Is anyone else not able to register? Did you change anything?

The way to fix it is remove some of the insert until you find the one that is causing the problem.

Make what change to find lumber and mining on side panel? I have no idea what you are talking about.
ok I'll try and figure out the register but for the mining and lumber. Do you know how on the side panel it says all your resources like

Mining: excellent
lumber: good

well when people come to the main page where it says that, it gives out a error where the mining: ... And the lumber: ... Should be. So I went to the file and I remember how in your broswer video you said that mysql Ids or anything in [...] should have ' At the front of the Id and back. So this is what the mining and lumber said...

[mining]
[lumber]

and yes it had code infront of it but that is what i was focusing on. And notice how it doesn't have the ' After and before. So if you add that it should work. That is what I was saying
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

ah i see, also will look back into the register thing.
ier

Post by ier »

i solved my picture thing but i dont now how
Baseball435

Post by Baseball435 »

ier wrote:i solved my picture thing but i dont now how
to solve the picture thing you have to change the tutorial thing to your database, that is how all of the pictures will show up
Baseball435

Post by Baseball435 »

hallsofvallhalla wrote:ah i see, also will look back into the register thing.
ok happy you understand it :D and ok same, it looks like an or die statement so I think I will start looking at that
Baseball435

Post by Baseball435 »

Oh and sorry guys I just realized there was 3 pages and I didn't see the second page, but it looks like halls helped most of you out
ier

Post by ier »

i got the following problem with reguser.php its say could not register
Baseball435

Post by Baseball435 »

Ok I'll look at it later, i think it should be pretty simple for me to figure out

Return to “Hall's Games”