Tutorial Contest Entries

Indie-Resource announcements, news and any site discussion.
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Tutorial Contest Entries

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

Please post your entries here for the Tutorial Contest. Absolutely no other posts in this topic.
SpiritWebb

Re: Tutorial Contest Entries

Post by SpiritWebb »

Here is my entry to the tutorial Contest:

This tutorial is on the Unity 3D GUI. It goes through the basic steps using GIMP to create a lower HUD and then importing the graphic into Unity. Once imported, I show you how to create a GUISkin and with some basic javascript, how to apply the new skin with the graphic and make it appear on the screen.

The NOTE in the beginning is just something I added, because I have seen it in different tutorials. I didn't notice until a few minutes ago, that there seem to be blank pages. That must have happened during the conversion...my appologies with that.

Total pages: 28
Tutorial form: PDF format

View GUI tutorial

Last Known Hero

Re: Tutorial Contest Entries

Post by Last Known Hero »

This is my entry to the contest. It is a total of about 50 minutes. I explain how to make next-gen maps and also explain my process through sculpting in ZBrush. The format of the video is in .WMV. The files included are the Max scenes that I used, as well as the starting mesh for the head for you to do what you want while sculpting, and I also include all of the hand made textures that are for the head.

Note: I would like to donate this tutorial to IR regardless of what place I come in, so I am going to send Halls a private message and he can decide whether or not it is going to be for the Gold Package, therefore the public download is not up, only gave link to halls

**EDIT** For convience for the judges I will just post the link here, all are allowed to download to view :)
LINK: NextGen_LastKnownHero.rar
Power3DArt

-Current Project: Fault [Pre-Alpha]

Return to “Announcements and Site Discussion”