Howd it happen!?

Keep it clean but fun.
Last Known Hero

Howd it happen!?

Post by Last Known Hero »

Ok, so yesterday I was at the gym doing back/biceps workouts. All back excercieses were seated in some way so they couldn't have done this. I did the bicep isolater machine (seated) after I did a barbell curl. Now my knee is fucked, hardcore fucked too! I Hyper Extended my knee and caused major damage to my PCL.. It started to hurt when I was sitting, and when i stood up it was fine so i stayed at theg ym for another hour or so. I got home, worked on my render farm and started looking over the internet for cheap computer mobos and processors. then i stood up and it hurt.. this was around 2 hours of sitting, it was getting close to 11 so i decided to go see a doctor of somekind and he was telling me that it was swollen and we could order MRI's to check but he was sure it was my pcl, so i left and went to sleep then i woke up this morning and BAM i can't move this damn thing without my knee being in alot of pain... So pretty much one question, How in the hell did I hyper extend my knee sitting down!? FML
Power3DArt

-Current Project: Fault [Pre-Alpha]
towcar

Re: Howd it happen!?

Post by towcar »

Haha that is pretty shitty luck.
  • MYlist of reasons why
    -You sat down too fast.
    -Your feet were glue down and the weights pulled at your knee.
    -Illergic reaction.
    -You hit a nerve when doing bicep work that shot signals to your knee nerves.
    - Karma.
    - Signs of upcoming 2012.
    -A recent weather change.
    -You forgot your dropped the barbells on your knee.
    -Your leg is short and your foot it heavy so it pulled it down to the ground when it doesn't reach that far.
    -You ligaments just released do to over relaxation of the le
    -You knee let go due to not working it out enough.
Last edited by towcar on Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

I needed some graphics for my new game so I prayed to the game god to send me some help. He in turn hyper extended your leg so you would have to stay home and work on graphics for me...go figure :)
towcar

Post by towcar »

Haha, or maybe Halls actually drugged your drink, causing your leg to hyper extend.

Game developers are truly the most terrible people in the world, but they have one hell of a time doing it :)
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

hahahahmu
SpiritWebb

Post by SpiritWebb »

LMFAO at every reply...

Last Known Hero

Post by Last Known Hero »

DAMN YOU HALLS :P It sucks man.. the worst part is that on the same leg my big toe has a partial ingrown toenail (used to get them alot as a baby but my toenails dont get short enough for them to start again, but i chipped my toenail after stubbing it and boom ingrown shit) i cant walk, im DOOMED
Power3DArt

-Current Project: Fault [Pre-Alpha]
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

you can type and use a mouse, thats all I need. muahahah*burp*hahaha
towcar

Post by towcar »

Haha Halls your crack me up. Looks that the LastKnownHero is not the LastKnownZero

Return to “Off-Topic”