Unity Engine Now FREE

Neo-Axis, Torque, 3D GameStudio, DarkBasic, Blitz3d, ect...
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Re: Unity Engine Now FREE

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

done :)
SpiritWebb

Post by SpiritWebb »

I think in the Unity section, there should be a tutorial section, so people who want to learn it can. Those who can show how, can. I for one am very interested in learning Unity, but would be kinda nice to have people helping with simple tutorials written or by video. What do you think?

Perry

Post by Perry »

I agree. I think that would be nice, but until we get more people posting/making them maybe we should just post them in the general section, then when enough tutorials come we can put them into their own section?
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

yep thats kinda why i left them out. There wont be enough to make a section. Same goes with showoff section, just put in art section.
Kennydin

Post by Kennydin »

SpiritWebb wrote:I think in the Unity section, there should be a tutorial section, so people who want to learn it can. Those who can show how, can. I for one am very interested in learning Unity, but would be kinda nice to have people helping with simple tutorials written or by video. What do you think?
Exactly what I was going to suggest :) I was in school so I didn't have time to right much and the teacher was eyeing me up ;)
PHP/Python (amongst other things) Person - Big Fan of MVC Architecture. Love CakePHP and CodeIgniter.
SpiritWebb

Post by SpiritWebb »

I am really interested in using Unity, as this might be something to move our game into. Since it has browser based support and True 3D. Plus it being FREE, it will allow my team to work together, without the worry of what version of Flash one has.

Viper

Post by Viper »

i will do this!
towcar

Post by towcar »

The Unity Website offers some great tutorials there. Once you get past there... you shouldn't need much tutorials.
kyraneth

Post by kyraneth »

great news, always wanted to try unity :)

OT: I never thought when i first created the expression "hall's disease" that it would spread so widely :D
Just FYI, the post is above, so stop looking down here and do something useful.

king noob. Nice.
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

haha yes, i am hearing it on various forums. Soon it will have a wiki entry i am sure :)

Return to “3d Engines”