Batman and Suicide Squad

Any non development related reviews. Sites, movies, music, ect...
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Batman and Suicide Squad

Post by hallsofvallhalla »

Holy crap these were some BAD movies. Just watched Suicide squad last night and man that was some garbage. DC needs to give up. Just give up.
vitinho444

Re: Batman and Suicide Squad

Post by vitinho444 »

*deleting HDRIP* xD Jk
Good to know its crap.. for me the only decent DC movie(s) was/were the Dark Knight trilogy.
My Company Website: http://www.oryzhon.com

Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

I think most people here probably know that I am not a fan of superheroes, but I have a lot of friends who are. I have heard from all of them (and mainstream reviews as well) that Zack Snyder is just garbage. Sad because I really liked his remake of Dawn of the Dead. But I heard interviews where he has really weird views on what would make a good superhero movie. Apparently DC has actually had to hold him back from making the movies incredibly dark. Like, way beyond what the "hard boiling" most other superhero movies get. He said once in an interview that he would love to see Superman or Batman get raped in prison. I am officially worried about Snyder.
The indelible lord of tl;dr
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

If they are stupid enough to let him destroy the franchise then its on their heads when it happens. It is already looking quite bleak for the continuation of some of these.
Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

You would think that DC would begin to see that he isn't the right man for the job. But nope. One look at his IMDB page shows that they are essentially putting the entire future of DC films into his hands, having him direct the Justice League movie, its sequel (yes, they have already started pre-production on its sequel) and then having him produce or executive produce about 5 more DC films.

How many bad films is it going to take?
vitinho444

Post by vitinho444 »

Jackolantern wrote:He said once in an interview that he would love to see Superman or Batman get raped in prison. I am officially worried about Snyder.
:| ... like.. how? :shock:
My Company Website: http://www.oryzhon.com

hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Jackolantern wrote: How many bad films is it going to take?
Ask the people that put Micheal Bay in charge of Transformers and TMNT and the people that allows M Knight Shallomandingdong to continue to direct movies. ..muhahaha
Jackolantern

Post by Jackolantern »

hallsofvallhalla wrote:
Jackolantern wrote: How many bad films is it going to take?
Ask the people that put Micheal Bay in charge of Transformers and TMNT and the people that allows M Knight Shallomandingdong to continue to direct movies. ..muhahaha
At least the Transformer and TMNT movies get good feedback from the fans they are trying to reach. I don't like them, but I am not really their market. Batman vs Superman was almost universally panned by the very comic book fans they want to connect with.

M Night is actually slowly being pushed out of Hollywood. You can trace how pretty much since The Last Airbender and The Happening, the budgets of his films have been shrinking and shrinking and he has been working with smaller and smaller studios. Whatever credibility he earned from his first two films has been drained.
Gunner

Post by Gunner »

haha lol, indeed suicide squad was pretty bad :D

I always approve halls reviews tho.
hallsofvallhalla
Site Admin

Glad to know someone has the same taste in movies as me :P

Return to “Misc”